Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best And The Worst.
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Worst thing - I'm getting tested for non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Doctor has ruled out many other things. There are two other things on the list which are not happier.

The best thing is I have been informed I'm getting a housing voucher tomorrow.

THAT means I will get a place to stay in less than a month, first month rent, first, last, deposits are paid and I will be charged only 30% of my income which currently is 30% of $245 a month - until Social Security Disability comes through, which if I have the Lymphoma will be in less than 6 months.

Friday I get my test results back, and Friday I get a list of potential housing places. However the place I am staying at wants to wait to see what my test results are before I pick a place since I might have to go into assisted living.

So good news and bad news - I guess.....Facepalm
I created this thread after realizing ..as much as we interact.. we know very little about each other...

Now this is heavy..
You're a strong character ..no matter what..you'll make the best of it...
Keep us informed..

The day is young...so the best and worst are the same thing.....

I completely emptied one case of merchandise and now have it 3/4 re-displayed with vintage cameras and photography related stuff...and now I have to redo two others as well..before 5 PM tonight....big weekend for me so it is essential I complete this task today....

So yeah..best..and worst thing...both

the best part: was walking in a rain

the worst part: read some basic math about prime numbers and it was too hard to concentrate - im rust... and btw, no white wine at home

Best: Not only made it to my 8:30am meeting across town on time, but I also feel confident that I made a good impression with the head of a department of local government I will be dealing with a lot in the future! Smile

Worst: Got caught in line behind a VERY rude customer who was verbally abusive to the cashier....really, really, REALLY wanted to cuss that beitch OUT...!

~Beaux

best thing was getting up at 7am and deciding to go trail riding on my mountain bike..was out in the country side in no time, loved it Smile

worst thing - the final 2 hills to get back home ...pumping sweat but I managed it

mrex Wrote:the best part: was walking in a rain

i also love walking in the rain. Smile

some years ago, during summertime when i was walking home at night and it was raining, one lady stopped her car and offered me a ride (it was a safe suburban neighborhood). i declined. i remember i was having such a great time, being so into the whole experience; and then getting home and getting out of the wet clothes and drying myself up while eating and/or drinking something good....i still remember that night, and it will stay with me for the rest of my life. that is among the most amazing physical sensations in life, being in the rain and then relaxing at home after that experience.

that lady was decent though. she thought it was funny when i told her, ''no thanks i'm good''.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

best thing today - my team at work went out for lunch together.

worst thing - didn't sleep as well as I could've.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Nothing happened to me today, or yesterday,,, that could qualify as "best or worse" ........ I just seem to hum along in a constant state of everlasting 'smoothness' where everything is pleasant & boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Maybe next week I will experience some drama in my life and be able to contribute to this thread in a more meaningful way (smile)..
We Have Elvis !!

Best: being on the lake with friends

Worst: getting a little sunburn on the tops of my feet. It hurts to wear shoes. Jigga

best: hearing from someone

worst: being so far away from that same someone