Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best And The Worst.
Best- snuggling in bed with my better half before getting up for work.
worst- on the edge of a full blown panic attack here at work.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Best: I made it past 57 and I am alive...I was expecting to die all last year and it finally ended at 12:01 this morning....

Worst: I need something new to be afraid of...I am all out of fears now...a part of me is used to them...

My morning started off shakey....
It took me a while to get settled...
Client delay again.. worst part..

The best part is just beginning ..
Kinda rainy overcast and much cooler outside..
Can't wait for the strain on sunday..

Best: Surprising the girls who are participating with the Girls Only Social Sport project my colleague and I are doing. (However she is on well deserved Vacation). So I was by myself and Decided to surprise the ladies with instead of having a physically active dayprogram, I took them to Youth centre where my office is at and we made fresh pizza and milkshake and talked About their summerplans!

Bad: I'm working overtime (again) which means that basically right now I have two weeks extra (Of vacation) that I need to use before this year ends. Manly due to also having to work this entire weekend because of the county fair that is in town

meridannight Wrote:i also love walking in the rain. Smile

some years ago, during summertime when i was walking home at night and it was raining, one lady stopped her car and offered me a ride (it was a safe suburban neighborhood). i declined. i remember i was having such a great time, being so into the whole experience; and then getting home and getting out of the wet clothes and drying myself up while eating and/or drinking something good....i still remember that night, and it will stay with me for the rest of my life. that is among the most amazing physical sensations in life, being in the rain and then relaxing at home after that experience.

that lady was decent though. she thought it was funny when i told her, ''no thanks i'm good''.

While my other post for this thread is being moderated (ugh).....let see if this get posted right away. Yup I totally agree however only the summerrain as winterrain over here aint no fun.
I enjoy the feeling of rain or water on me me. I enjoy hearing it and smelling. I enjoy the effects it has on nature and on us. How our insticts tell us to run and hide and be grumpy.

One of my best solo moments (wink wink) was when caught by surprise while mountainbiking and was on open field no where no find shelter so kept on cycling and got so intrigued by the feeling of my warm body reacting on the cold raindrops. Decided to make it extra fun and sure was.

worst - dealing with some customer issues.

best - it was pay day.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Best - today was pay day, which meant that I just stuffed myself on take out.
Worst - Im stressing about an upcoming project for work

Today... Nothing really happened. I liked when it rained. Grey Friday afternoon rain is nice. The worst thing that happened... I don't know, maybe a few capillaries burst, maybe a few calls mutated, who knows? Also, I had a banana but I couldn't eat the whole thing because some of it was kind of rotten.

worst today: terrible headache (slept badly and/because slept on the coach ...again) and after waking up earlier today (obviously it was earlier xD) i went out with the dog. the light was hurting my eyes and my back was crying. (lesson learnt again, dont fall asleep on a couch).

i hope the best part starts when im start cooking (like right now!) and after the dinner i go out to walk in a forest...

Best: going out for dinner with a couple we're friends with.

Worst: to a pizza-place. Don't get me wrong, I love pizza, but I always eat to much...
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.