Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best And The Worst.
East Wrote:Best: I made it past 57 and I am alive...I was expecting to die all last year and it finally ended at 12:01 this morning....

Worst: I need something new to be afraid of...I am all out of fears now...a part of me is used to them...

Congrats on still been alive East , I bet waking up this morning was a lovely bonus ...

Best today = watching Bad Neighbours with Seth Rogan - really funny and put a big smile on my face.

Worst - pulled my neck somehow while out bike riding...didn't even know till it came on about 20 mins after getting home - hows that happen then lol

East Wrote:Best: I made it past 57 and I am alive...I was expecting to die all last year and it finally ended at 12:01 this morning....

Worst: I need something new to be afraid of...I am all out of fears now...a part of me is used to them...
Best: East made it past 57 and we're about to book a brief vacation over Labor-day in Ft. Lauderdale.

Worst: 10 days ago I gave the Aneros another workout, then upgraded to a butt-plug because I didn't feel a thing, but that didn't help either. To add injury to insult, I developed a small hemorrhoid that day. This morning I discovered it's still there, even though I treated it for a couple of days...
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

best part of today, getting a bunch of chores done

worst, not getting all that I needed to, done. lol
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

The Worst: An issue with my partner that I've been hoping to avoid surfaced in a way that I couldn't ignore.

The Best: I fell in love with him all over again because he's the most decent human being on the planet.

The best so far..I'm awake

Worst yesterday: I was soooo tired all day

Best yesterday: I had a good dinner.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Best so far today: Getting to talk to my crush again Liefde

Worse so far today: Remembering he lives oceans away

worst part: it is raining heavy (not good with a dog)
best part: whisky

The Best: I wish I could say...but it is personal between me and my partner...but it is MAJOR GOOD STUFF!!!

The Worst: My State Board Taxes are due and I have to e-file today or tomorrow....getting the paperwork together is a bitch

Best: Got my hockey jersey ordered.

Worst: my breakfast danish was stale.

...it's been a pretty uneventful day.

Lex