Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your sexual role ?
I've always been bottom, until this moment ...
I like experiencing so, in future, I maybe play the top role xD with the right guy.

I was always between top or not caring one way or the other.... until I met Gid.

He's top, I'm bottom. Sometimes we switch, but he's by far the more Dominant of the two of us and takes top in both sex and power play, as well as day to day interactions, about 90% of the time.

*Points to Twist above him*

What he said

About 95% top. My preference is for topping, and that IS what I do most of the time. But I HAVE bottomed, and enjoyed it a lot. But I like topping more. Not sure if that makes me "top" or "versatile top", but I voted the latter.

Lex

Non-practicing :frown:

There's no "none of the above" in the poll options!...
never had sexual relations

I chose versatile top. I've had very little experience with men (only one encounter and I wasn't really into it after a little while - long story short). It's harder for me to find a lot of guys (especially Twinks. Seems like I never come across any :/ ) because no one I know, excluding one friend, knows I'm bisexual. Openly being part of the LGBT community is a little frustrating right now. No one to blame but myself.

Any who...
I'm WAY more in favor of topping, but with the right (sized) guy I wouldn't mind bottoming to see if I liked it.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Versatile. I'm not too keen on the idea of settling into a role, at least not yet.

I've always been a verse. I find it boring, if I just out myself in one category and not try the other. But most guys are either one or the other, so I kinda' have to force myself into one of those categories. Most of the time, bottom.

both; although im not too fond of anal. i really like giving and receiving oral!