Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your sexual role ?
Top here.

i'm bottom , cant explain why, so i don't even try

(02-25-2024, 07:24 AM)enemasub Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 10:10 AM)Buzy Wrote:
This is a typical question : What is your sexual role ?

I'm curious to know, if there are more bottom or top in the gay people. I think there are more bottom...

Is it very important for you to find your opposite to have a good and long relationship ? .

It all depends on who I am with. First, I must say that I am bi-sexcual and that I am married to a female who I do love very much. She does not know of my gay side and I do not want her to know of it.

If I am with another male, I normally like to be on the submissive side. However, I will do a few Dominant things to him if he really want it. It all depends on what it is and what he is like.

When I am with my wife, I am neitehr sub or Dom. We are both equal.

enemasub

You love her so much you cannot tell her the truth?

Long Sleep sex is a good one.

What is my sexual role???
Hmm...interesting.
The older I get. I realize...

Better yet, the older I get, and if single, I think you're only sexual role is to self.
If not in a chosen role, as in hetero set up family, then all you can really be is true to self.
Be, internally, whatever you need to be, to survive, I suppose.
Yes, no, I don't know...
Know this though, and that is 'nature always seeks a balance.'...

In this statement, There’s one lie and a truth.
I’m a top, I have a pink hair.

(02-28-2024, 05:43 AM)A-hug-is-all-I-need Wrote: Know this though, and that is 'nature always seeks a balance.'...

Does it?
How?

Top, bottom or vers are all “vanilla” sex roles. Those are no different than hetero roles! When one speaks of “Dominant”, “Master”, or “Owner”. In contrast to “submissive” or even “slave”, then one speaks of what is known as BDSM. Now, those are “natural roles” that correspond to an internal role that one tends to assume throughout life. Those almost never change.

(03-02-2024, 01:41 PM)braunne Wrote: Top, bottom or vers are all “vanilla” sex roles. Those are no different than hetero roles! When one speaks of “Dominant”, “Master”, or “Owner”. In contrast to “submissive” or even “slave”, then one speaks of what is known as BDSM. Now, those are “natural roles” that correspond to an internal role that one tends to assume throughout life. Those almost never change.

*almost* being the key word. Some people have switched from being more of one to being more of the other. 

However I totally agree on them being natural roles. I've typically been more dominant in the past, even though I have tried to find people I can submit to - every guy who said they would dominate me failed to do so (until recently that is). Besides this recent FWB of mine, they've nearly all been too soft and completely lacked initiative and assertiveness. In spite of describing themselves as "Doms".

Really goes to show how these roles must come from a part of your natural character. It's no good just saying "I'm a Dom". You have to have at least SOME part of your personality that has some natural inclination towards being in charge and having some clue about what you want to do and how to make it happen. 

Typically when I start having sex with someone, I start leading.

Total aggressive bottom with my bf