Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you off the quickest?
My quickest PHYSICAL turn off:
Bad teeth/bad breath... and i know some people have teeth that dont grow straight, that's not what i mean. I mean someone who you can tell obviously doesn't take care of their teeth or dental hygiene.

My quickest PERSONALITY turn off:
Being vapid, self absorbed, and having nothing to offer to an intelligent conversation

Physically, shaved head, I won't look beyond that.

Personality wise: Broadcasting (everything they say centers around being gay)

Come on, sure we are gay men but, there is a lot more to us than that, if that's your whole world, sorry but I don't want it. I want to know you for who you are, what you like besides hot gay sex, I know that, you're gay we all like that. Do you like this or that kind of music? If we were to go on a weekend outing, where would you like to go and what would you want to do? Do you collect anything? What are your hobbies? Etc....

Bigcub - my response wasn't aimed at you D: just the general question of the thread, my nickname comes from a sweet/candy here in the UK called midgetgems - I was eating some at the time I signed up and couldn't think of a name to use so walah, midgetgem haha

MidgetGem Wrote:Bigcub - my response wasn't aimed at you D: just the general question of the thread, my nickname comes from a sweet/candy here in the UK called midgetgems - I was eating some at the time I signed up and couldn't think of a name to use so walah, midgetgem haha

U should have been called sausage lol

If I can't hold an intelligent conversation with you or just have casual talk with you then no reason we should be together. I know people who just doesn't talk about anything at all... This annoys me the most. The only way I can talk with one of them if I asked about their day, what they're doing, how they're dealing with this or that... It's exhausting.

I find confidence sexy, but not arrogance. Hygiene as much as one can change it or lack there of, is important to me, please be clean because I'll do the same for you. Vulnerability can be cute and above all I want my partner to have compassion and empathy.

turn me off when guys are so proud of their dick measure saying in public: "i have a huge dick". then you see their nicknames at many websites are things like: bigdickforu, hugedick36, enormousdick5,

i hate that.

my biggest turn off is when a guy will 1. inappropriate touching and 2. they are aggressive towards me or towards my friends. i mean being rough is one thing but when its outside the bedroom its a whole nother story

I just basically scroll down the list lol but one thing that turns me off is when the guy wants to be like the girl in the relationship...basically a femme.

I'm more into a 50-50 partnership.

but what also turns me off is when a gay guys pretends or acts "straight". I don't want them to act straight...act all macho and crap.

I just want to be themselves.

I was JUST talking to them. /

I have a few, besides the obvious personality problems that people have already stated (arrogant, rude, selfish, etc.)

One is that I HATE when you are spending one on one time with someone and they are constantly on their phone. It's one thing if it's every once in a great while, or of you are expecting a very important text or something, but it is just so rude to spend half your time glued to conversations with other people. It really makes you feel like they don't really value or enjoy their time with you.

My other big one is people who won't try new things (such as food or activities). I'm not saying they even have to enjoy it, just that they give it an earnest try. And if it ends up being something they hate, I definitely won't pressure them to keep doing it, but seriously, some people need to broaden horizons more and keep an open mind.

Lastly I'm really not into people who need alcohol or other drugs to have a good time. It's something I like on occasion, but in excess it can really screw up your life.