Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats wrong?
Well there is this problem which has only appeaared over the least few days. I am a fourteen years old boy and the problem is that i woke up this morning nd the skin on my ball-sack is kinda peeling off like dead skin. is there a reason why it should be doing this or is there something wrong with me? Please help me because i am really worried :frown:

I guess guys will help more, but I can say that if it itches as well as peels off, you will probably need to visit the doctor so he can give you some sort of ointment. But if you haven't had any sexual contact with people that might have STDs, you will sure be okay. Good luck.

hey there,

First of all, dont panic! I dont think its anything that would be a major problem. You dont mention if its a large amount of peeling or if its small patches, and also you dont say if its anywhere else too.

If its not painful, red, inflamed and does not have a rash then the chances are its something that can be sorted with some time and some cream.

Only a doctor would be able to tell you for sure what the cause is and be able to give you a solution, so I would urge you to visit the doctor to put your mind at ease.

Confusedmile:

Try this:
NHS Direct - Home

I doubt there is anything wrong, but I have no qualifications to say anything authoritative. Our bodies play some odd tricks on us during our teen years. If you are worried, talk to your doctor. Good luck.

thanks guys im not sure if i will go to the doctor though cos then my parents and otherrs need to know about it and its kind of embarrasing and it is only peeling no ithines or anything only a lil bit of peeling

hey i checked on that NHS website and it said it could of been caused from to things if i have come in contactt with anything that my body is not used to and i have tried a new lube recently so it could be thaat or it could be that i have not washed properly but it says for both of those things if i just wash properly and leave it it should be all right

Well, so you can wait and see what happens. But if it doesn't get better, you should see a doctor. I'm sure you can go to a hospital and see a doctor just like that and your parents won't need to know. Good luck.

poppyopy Wrote:thanks guys im not sure if i will go to the doctor though cos then my parents and otherrs need to know about it and its kind of embarrasing and it is only peeling no ithines or anything only a lil bit of peeling

Ah well sounds like it will be fine then. Confusedmile:

You can also phone NHS direct and speak to a nurse or doctor if you need to. The number is on the website.