Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where To Find Stable, Serious Long Term Committed Guys?
How and where can I find stable serious and kind gay guys who are into long term relationship and commitment?

Not quite sure. Still waiting to find one. I can't get away from pussycat-whipped straight guys who always need a shoulder to cry on��

On the moon I guess, because if your lucky to find someone there they wont have much choice lol!

That's just all around hard to find, no matter if you're gay, straight, or somewhere in between. They're out there, they're just not as easy to spot as the ones advertising themselves out for a good time.

Then again, there's also guys like me. As far as relationships went, I wasn't stable, serious, long term oriented, or committed. I had no interest in any of those things and worked to avoid them like the plague.

The.... I met [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION], and all that changed.

Ya just gotta bounce around man. I met a guy who'd fit your criteria. A sober, gay Engineer who was sweet as a lamb. Met him at a friends party

That's just how it works, you gotta go expose yourself to new people..... metaphorically speaking.

Hi Bootsguy. I know there are lots of gays in the Philippines, but isn't it still a very homophobic and repressed culture for gays? Whether gay or straight, I think finding sex is probably easy, finding love is more....challenging?

Here in the Philippines Gays are tolerated and with the new president who is gay friendly and respectful no matter what gender the country is trying to be gay friendly. A lot of gays here are transgenders or transvestite or cross dresser. Some discreet masculine gay guys are not really into long term commitments and not really stable. They just want to hang around like fubu and just want to hang around with other gay guys not really into serious relationship just playing games and besides I prefer other gay men other than my own nationality preferably Caucasian.

http://www.pof.com
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Plenty of fish website didn't work for me. I completed answered all the questions in the questionnaire but it says no match at this point.

Yes but you can search for guys too...
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.