Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would straight guy do that?
Alright guys, no need to panic or make assumptions! most "real straight" men nowadays no longer feel threaten in company of gay men! they just see us as one of the guys! in my case I've been in the same situation with a close straight friend of mine, many many times!

When my straight friend comes to visit me and stay over my house, he is always walking around my house in his sexy underwear. On many occasions while I am in the bathroom brushing my teeth in the morning, he wakes up out of bed, totally naked in my presence mined you, knocks on the door, and walks in with totally erected penis! he often rub his crotch while sitting on the sofa watching TV in my presence!

I have a King size bed, and yes he sleeps with me in it! I usually go right to sleep while he needs to read a book to get to sleep. Sometimes when I wake I notice his hand resting over my hips! I could of see all of these successions of events as a provocation!? but I do not!! we have a wonderful friendship, and I am actually fluttered that he trusts me enough to feel comfortable around me! no harm done!

While I agree with Gideon, I have a surprise for you. Straight guys do that stuff all the time. Rubbing his crotch while he is watching TV in hi boxers is normal straight guy stuff. There is probably some teasing going on, but you should ignore it. Just try and get comfortable around him and if he wants sex he will ask for it. Though I think he is pushing it a bit, you telling him you are gay may have freed him to relax. It may seem a little odd, but what the hell.

if he eventually says something like, "I hae been right out in front of you and you haven't made a move. What's going on?" just say that since he asked you not to come on to him you thought you should respect that. At the same time tell him, if you want, that you're open to playing around but only if he is.
I bid NO Trump!

Virge Wrote:I don't think it's a bashing like Bowyn said. I spent 4 years in the marines with guys who did shit like that before AND after they knew I was gay. I could have had all of them if I'd not been afraid of Don't Ask Don't Tell that was still in effect. Over time many of them have asked me why I didn't come on to them or confessed they'd messed around with other guys playing the same game.

Go read this about straight guys. You'll catch one of my rants there in comments.
http://www.queerty.com/straight-men-are-...k-20141025

Different generation. My generation saw many a straight guy play these games to get a gay to act then they pounced.

Asked Mathew Sheppard how that ended.Cry

OP, if you prefer, we can switch places. I'll watch him for you. :p

Sounds like he wants attention from you a guy and perhaps he might be bisexual and to scared to admit it. I would confront him and ask him whats up and why he didn't do the things he does now back then, whats the worse that can happen. Its just like when I came out when I was 22 to a guy at work and he said I hope that you are not attracted to me and I said nope you are not my type and then he got mad and asked why not. Its like really dude?

Straight guys can be such dick teasers. Especially if they don't have a GF to suck their cocks. You can never tell what the fallout will be though. For them it is mostly about getting attention, avoiding any hint of emotional entanglement or social consequence.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Different generation. My generation saw many a straight guy play these games to get a gay to act then they pounced.

Asked Mathew Sheppard how that ended.Cry
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=277685&page=1 It's been known for more than 10 years Matthew Sheppard's death was more about his daily meth habit and the fact that he just happened to be the perfect robbery target for two more meth heads.

LEANDRONJ Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Alright guys, no need to panic or make assumptions! most "real straight" men nowadays no longer feel threaten in company of gay men! they just see us as one of the guys! in my case I've been in the same situation with a close straight friend of mine, many many times!

When my straight friend comes to visit me and stay over my house, he is always walking around my house in his sexy underwear. On many occasions while I am in the bathroom brushing my teeth in the morning, he wakes up out of bed, totally naked in my presence mined you, knocks on the door, and walks in with totally erected penis! he often rub his crotch while sitting on the sofa watching TV in my presence!

I have a King size bed, and yes he sleeps with me in it! I usually go right to sleep while he needs to read a book to get to sleep. Sometimes when I wake I notice his hand resting over my hips! I could of see all of these successions of events as a provocation!? but I do not!! we have a wonderful friendship, and I am actually fluttered that he trusts me enough to feel comfortable around me! no harm done![/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"]Leandro is right about that.
Hahahha! It's funny I forget about situations like this because for me they have happened so often through 4 yrs in the marines -- 3 of those years with Ray and then 3+ years of him being a room mate. He's an exhibitionist anyway and I guess I am too. I mean my parents used to haul me to nudist camps up until I was eight so nudity was never a bigdeal to me. In all the time around Ray -- seeing each other nekkid on an almost daily basis, getting drunk together, and everything else nothing sexual has ever happened between the two of us. We don't even bother shutting the bathroom door unless there's company. The hot tub has been moved and won't be running for another month or so. When it's back up it won't be unusual for me, Ray and maybe three or four other guys to be in it nekkid, having beers while we chillax.[/COLOR]

I am quite enjoying this, I mean, who wouldn't, lol, and at first I also thought that maybe he's not so straight as he claims to be, but then I've seen him hanging out with a lot of girls and he seemed to enjoy it, he even tried to take one to our room which I didn't allow.

I asked him why is he doing that, he says he doesn't do anything special and even reminded me he's not gay and told me not to look at him. That's easy for him to say, how can I not look if he's basically waving his dick in my face. And I hate this "remember, I'm not like you", he says that quite often. It's like, ok, you're straight, I got it. No need to repeat it over and over again.

I think his behavior needs to be filmed ... only for research purposes of course!

Anonymous Wrote:I am quite enjoying this, I mean, who wouldn't, lol, and at first I also thought that maybe he's not so straight as he claims to be, but then I've seen him hanging out with a lot of girls and he seemed to enjoy it, he even tried to take one to our room which I didn't allow.

I asked him why is he doing that, he says he doesn't do anything special and even reminded me he's not gay and told me not to look at him. That's easy for him to say, how can I not look if he's basically waving his dick in my face. And I hate this "remember, I'm not like you", he says that quite often. It's like, ok, you're straight, I got it. No need to repeat it over and over again.

Sounds like he's trying to convince himself. If anything further happens between you, make sure it was his idea.