Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Younger Guys
Try 68, bro.
I bid NO Trump!

Personally I never had that attraction to an older guy. In my view. I just think they're a little on the creepy side. It's not to be offensive but if I was being hit on by a 40yr old. I would be like Ewwwww get away. Its just how I am. I never had a thing for older guys because I don't need maturity in my life. I am mature enough in my own mind to not want an older guy.

[MENTION=23498]bryyzy[/MENTION], wait until you are 40.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:[MENTION=23498]bryyzy[/MENTION], wait until you are 40.

I don't even wanna be 40

[MENTION=23498]bryyzy[/MENTION]

[COLOR="Sienna"]Time, like an ever rolling stream
Bears all its sons away.
They fly forgotten as a dream
Dies at the ope of day.[/COLOR]
I bid NO Trump!

bryyzy Wrote:Personally I never had that attraction to an older guy. In my view. I just think they're a little on the creepy side. It's not to be offensive but if I was being hit on by a 40yr old. I would be like Ewwwww get away. Its just how I am. I never had a thing for older guys because I don't need maturity in my life. I am mature enough in my own mind to not want an older guy.

Perhaps without being offensive you are being offensive, I'm 16, while I will not go myself for a man more than 10 years over me which in my case would make him 26, I do not see people older as being creepy because I'm a young guy. My dad is 40 and his husband is 10 years younger and trust me you wouldn't guess their ages if you were to see them, dad has had the same look and face for many years and his body can compete with many of those so called twink (if not better because at least he has muscle) and Alex his husband is one heck of a hot beautiful blond guy with eternal youth.

You say you are mature? So saying ewww to a guy twice your age just base on a number is proof of maturity to you? If there is one thing I learn from my parents is that "maturity" is widely misunderstood, you believe to be mature in your own way? Right! Do you have children? House, car, people other than yourself you have to care about? Your ageist behavior shows a gross lack of maturity and your view on older gentlemen is just plain disrespectful.

You may not want to be 40, but you will turn 40, and 20 years isn't that far away from you. In 10 years you'll be 30, so I guess 30 is another ewww to you. Honestly dude I'm much younger than you are and yet I have learn respect, what you have isn't a lack of maturity, it's a total lack of respect and perhaps a little bit of a shallow behavior, perhaps it would do you good to get with someone older so you stop believing that you'll be young forever. It's a 16 years old boy telling it to you... but I guess because I'm younger and underage, I don't know what I'm talking about right?

30-40 isn't near of being old, and I sure know some 20 ish who could learn a thing or two about respectful behaviors toward older gay men - from what I know many people here are over the age of 40 and by saying that ewwww creepy you're insulting half of the people on this forum.

The 30-40 and even older are the one who made it easier for you to be gay today, you should thank them instead of looking at them as predator. Just my honest opinion... you don't care it's fine, it just needed to be told.

I don't need that maturity in my life. Because I got turfed out of my home when I was a 17 by my dad for coming out. Since then. I never took a handout. I worked for everything I have. I got a nice house, a nice car. I have responsibilities and I don't need an older guy in my life taking care of me. Just because I don't have dependants don't mean I ain't mature. I'd rather not have anyone to rely on me right now because that's what would happen, I would be like someone's personal cash machine and at least I can have my own life not being ruled by anyone and I don't mean to offend anyone but its called a point of view which I am entitled too. I wont ever be interested in an older guy. Ever. I don't need a father figure in my life, my dad is a twat that I wish was 6ft under but I turned out fine without one and I will keep doing what I always do. Keep turning them away.

Just because I base things on age. An older guy won't necessarily be the best choice because he could end up being a total weirdo trying to relive his youth through me. Or someone that cant keep up with me. And very few people can keep up with me and i don't want someone being a drag on me and making me slow down. I won't for anyone.

bryyzy Wrote:Just because I base things on age. An older guy won't necessarily be the best choice because he could end up being a total weirdo trying to relive his youth through me. Or someone that cant keep up with me. And very few people can keep up with me and i don't want someone being a drag on me and making me slow down. I won't for anyone.

enjoy being single then...

So, let's generalize about younger guys. Let's see most young guys I've met are full of shit about themselves and the world. Are naive about the world. Believe everything they see on the news and facebook. Can't help but be a bundle of drama.

Most I said, some are interesting and have their shit together.

kindy64 Wrote:enjoy being single then...

So, let's generalize about younger guys. Let's see most young guys I've met are full of shit about themselves and the world. Are naive about the world. Believe everything they see on the news and facebook. Can't help but be a bundle of drama.

Most I said, some are interesting and have their shit together.

I got my life together. I got a nice job. I got a nice car. I got a nice house. I got everything together. I don't need some old guy telling me what to do. I wont be single forever, just because I don't want an older guy don't mean I will be single. I just don't want one in my life because they are condescending and think they know it all. Well they don't. They know nothing as far as I can tell and only want one thing. So as far as I am concerned. Older guys can stay the hell away from me. I don't need advice or anything. I made my own in the world and I don't need them now. Never will. They aren't attractive, they don't appeal to me.

bryyzy Wrote:I don't need that maturity in my life. Because I got turfed out of my home when I was a 17 by my dad for coming out. Since then. I never took a handout. I worked for everything I have. I got a nice house, a nice car. I have responsibilities and I don't need an older guy in my life taking care of me. Just because I don't have dependants don't mean I ain't mature. I'd rather not have anyone to rely on me right now because that's what would happen, I would be like someone's personal cash machine and at least I can have my own life not being ruled by anyone and I don't mean to offend anyone but its called a point of view which I am entitled too. I wont ever be interested in an older guy. Ever. I don't need a father figure in my life, my dad is a twat that I wish was 6ft under but I turned out fine without one and I will keep doing what I always do. Keep turning them away.

Just because I base things on age. An older guy won't necessarily be the best choice because he could end up being a total weirdo trying to relive his youth through me. Or someone that cant keep up with me. And very few people can keep up with me and i don't want someone being a drag on me and making me slow down. I won't for anyone.

Dude just because you have daddy issue doesn't mean that everyone older than you is out to get you. So what you're saying is that younger guy cannot be weirdo either? You need a reality check dude. You're an ageist and that's the very same as being racist, xenophobic and intolerant - let's put all the people over 40 in the same basket because I have daddy issues. Really you don't even know what is old and you have that magic idea that you'll remain 20 all your life. You can go ahead and have multiple plastic surgery but this will not remove the fact that you will get old and due to your dislike of anyone based on their age you will soon start hating yourself, so when are you planning on killing yourself? 29-30 because you know it's coming for you too.

And what is that bullshit about older people not able to keep up with you... in what way are you so different and wonderful. Would you be able to keep up with me, I'm younger than you are and always be younger than you are so I should assume that when I'll be 29 and you'll be 35 I should immediately believe that because I am younger I am superior.

Dude take your head off your silly ass and go out and you'll find out that the people who protect you and your environment aren't 20 years. When you'll get raped by a 22 years old, chance are a 45 years old will be there to assist you - but wait you're so WONDERFUL and young I guess they can't keep up with you.

You're truly delusional and heading for a life of misery - you just don't know yet because you don't have the maturity to understand that you're just another pack of germs that will get older no matter what you do. And for christ sake' see a psychologist if all your hatred toward older people are due to your dad.