Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bisexuals?
LateBloomer Wrote:I like "try-sexual".

I'll "try" anything.

Smile

Pansexual seems to be the term I stick to. Although the more particular terms involve a lot of explaining.

LateBloomer Wrote:I like "try-sexual".

I'll "try" anything.

Smile

double fisting? light bulb insertion? ''wall of death" sized dildos?

try-sexual sounds potentially unpleasant Tongue

I accept being called queer though, its a good 'cover all'

dfiant Wrote:Here we go, I'm about to piss a lot of people off now Wink

I don't believe in bisexuality, I don't believe it can exist.

I believe in monogamy and while I believe that a person can have an attraction to either gender at various times, it does not make them bisexual, it makes them human.

I identify as bi, and your post didn't piss me off. I think your experience is probably limited, and you have made some snap judgements based on that experience.

I am dating a guy, and I am monogamous with that guy. If I am date a girl, I am monogamous with that girl. Lately I have been with a guy, but it has been a little rocky. There are a couple of women who are clearly interested in me. My guy has been great, and I will definitely end things with him before I choose to go with anyone else, guy or gal.

F*ck my first statement. I identify as 'sexual'. No labels, no limits. If you can't deal, that's not my problem.

SolemnBoy Wrote:So basically all self-proclaimed bisexuals are your boyfriend? I see. I can't wait to find a boyfriend so I can take his behaviour and apply it to millions of other human beings! Offensive generalizations really are the way to go nowadays! So 2013 don't you think?

Oh ok, I use my ex as an example and you make a GENERALISED assumption?

I thought my explanation of my beliefs in monogamy would have cleared that up. I don't not believe in bisexuality because of you generalisation of what you think is a generalisation, I don't believe in bisexuality because I believe in monogamy and one cannot be an active bisexual and remain monogamous.

Geminize Wrote:I identify as bi, and your post didn't piss me off. I think your experience is probably limited, and you have made some snap judgements based on that experience.

I am dating a guy, and I am monogamous with that guy. If I am date a girl, I am monogamous with that girl. Lately I have been with a guy, but it has been a little rocky. There are a couple of women who are clearly interested in me. My guy has been great, and I will definitely end things with him before I choose to go with anyone else, guy or gal.

F*ck my first statement. I identify as 'sexual'. No labels, no limits. If you can't deal, that's not my problem.
I'll use this as an example of what I believe in. You are in a monogamous same gender relationship, therefore you are gay. If you end that relationship and begin an opposite gender monogamous relationship, you are heterosexual.

Bisexual to me implies polygamy. You can be attracted to any gender, but to be in a relationship, my belief is it has to be monogamous.

I have absolutely no problem with people being comfortable using that label for themself, and as there is no right or wrong.

^^

So if someone were truly ambidextrous and wrote with his right hand on Monday then he'd be right-handed, whereas if he then wrote with his left hand the next day he'd become left-handed?

megumidesu Wrote:i only show attraction to my wife but that doesn't mean i'm hikarisexual

(hikari being my wife's name)

i know a bisexual woman in a long term heterosexual relationship , but she still shows attraction to women . she's still totally monogamous though

That is your belief and I respect that.

Please show me the same respect for my beliefs and please try refrain from degrading ones belief with stupid comments Wink

Pix Wrote:^^

So if someone were truly ambidextrous and wrote with his right hand on Monday then he'd be right-handed, whereas if he then wrote with his left hand the next day he'd become left-handed?

May I please hand you a fuck off pill?Wink

This comment is kind of like ' what next, marry your dog.' Sort of comment

dfiant Wrote:...one cannot be an active bisexual and remain monogamous.

OK, now you pissed me off. By "active bisexual" I assume you mean someone who wants to f*ck anything that moves on two legs..?

I have been an active bisexual my entire life, knowing that both men and women turn me on. If you're gay does that mean you want to f*ck every guy within your visual range?! I suspect not.

Kindly grant me the consideration that my sexuality does not make me a slut, with no capacity for loyalty or monogamous love. I was married to a woman for 19 years, and now I have a boyfriend of 7 months. I never cheated on either of them, not that the opportunity didn't present itself. I am loyal to a fault, whether you believe that is possible or not.

I'm bailing on this. It is always the same politically correct fuckwits with the same chants in threads like this.

I believe one thing, you believe another so why not go all fundamentalist and shoot me.

The lot of you can blow it out your collective PC arses.

He'll, why don't I just leave gay speak all together because I am surrounded by the same dumb cunts in real life that I'm finding here and hoped to come here and get away from?

Fuck off the lot of you, see ya