Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheating, i am soooo good at this
Hey Pellaz,

I really feel for you and hope you can work things through to a conclusion that fits in with what you both want.

While he's sober enough to actually organise his indiscretions, including hotel bookings, I would be really concerned that if he's as incapable as you've indicated when drunk, then the last thing on his mind will be safe sex with anyone he randomly meets. And he knows he's doing wrong by the way he tries to treat you the rest of the week.

I think for your own safety you have to think long and hard about the next steps.

Good luck, and you know GS is here for you.
ObW
x

Very sorry for you Pellaz. Bighug virtual though it is, I'm sure you'll find a way to handle it, in the end, but his sorry ass is really very ''sorry'' for being such a fool, and I hope he is genuinely sorry for the heartache, agony, worry (and the disjointed toilet) he's caused. You're too good to him. How about considering being only 85% an angel, or maybe lower that down to 75%??? That's all I can suggest from this remote abode.... and hopefully the percentage of angel to devil won't be such a drop as to make you become someone you really aren't. Can a leopard change its spots?

kk;lk;k;'lk;;lk

pellaz Wrote:kk;lk;k;'lk;;lk

My goodness, really? :tongue:

Do you need to talk? Are you ok?