Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you feel like a pervert?
DOMITIAN Wrote:I have a reputation for looking right at what I like. I love getting a good eyefull. I figure I M doing the guy a favor. He is getting a compliment. Some get bent and quit the scene, others seem to enjoy all the attention. I have had straight guys deliberately put on a show 4 me. (Remember I live in San Francisco). They just wanted to give me a good look at something I had NO chance of ever getting I suppose. A few have gotten really pissed and told me to "bug off". Do I feel like a Perv? Only if beeing a Perv is something very special and positive.

lol,I know what you mean about str8s putting on a show,this guy who I would see often at my gym sometimes makes a point of standing right in front of me and towelling off,he once made sure in between his toes were thoroughly dried whilst standing up :biggrin:

I look and I look and I look.

Too bad if they don't like it.

Do I feel like a pervert? . . . . . . . I just love them.

Sorry i picked up the meaning of your thread wrong, i thought you were offering your services.

Love it Bender lol!!

I sometimes look in the shower gym at school too, but I can never never get hard, I think it's the tireness that's wearing me down, and I just don't have strength to get it up and off. But I don't feel like a pervert at all, I think all guys look though, they have to compare, but I sometimes look and sometimes just caught it out of the corner of my eyes and look away.

From the opinion of a straight man look all you want I take it as a compliment Big Grin

My employer will pay for my gym membership, but I have enough stuff at home. When in a situation like that I just take care of my business and move on.

I am 51 my lover is about to be 20 some call me pervert. . do i feel like one......... I do not know, what does a pervert feel like????

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:I am 51 my lover is about to be 20 some call me pervert. . do i feel like one......... I do not know, what does a pervert feel like????

I think a lot of people say things like that because they are envious.

I'm not the sort of person to excersize indoors (not enough fresh air- just stinky pits which = turn off) I prefer the outdoors, so i have never seen any nude men outside lol. I prefer people to ask me- before they get nude btw. LAWLZ.