Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fingering HURTS!
remember to use plenty of lubricant... Dont leave it too long when doing it otherwise your muscles dont go the way they ment to... When it comes to sex make sure its fingers first and then cock later Big Grin

Honestly, I cannot imagine a finger hurting.

When I started out, I used a thermometer. Then I graduated to the handle of a plunger.

I moved bigger later, to the thick handle of a shovel.

I was a country boy, in a small town where the Bible was everything. I had no choice but to use what was around the house.

In retrospect to the thread and fingering, if it hurts to use your finger then I would suggest you lube it up. Vaseline works.

Maelstrom Wrote:I moved bigger later, to the thick handle of a shovel.

Thats one HELL of a mental image.

Indeed, it is.

Wow, all the things in my house just began to have so many more uses hahaha! I really dont wanna use any random things though for fear that i may injure myself and that would be extremely embarassing. What if you got a splinter from that shovel handle :| yikes...

I think my main problem is that i dont wanna finger or use anything so i can stay tight Tongue all the comments are helping though Smile

u just gotta do it and see how it goes , and it's gonna hurt at 1st due to stretching ~ so u take slow and easy and by the time pass n the more sex u have there will be less pain and more pleasure ... have fun Wink

flyboy Wrote:Wow, all the things in my house just began to have so many more uses hahaha! I really dont wanna use any random things though for fear that i may injure myself and that would be extremely embarassing ...
Condoms have their uses too Rolleyes

while being tight is desirable, still try to get yourself used to being penetrated, youre still gonna be tight when mr right does his thing, but hopefully it wont wind you when he does get it in.

I've been fingering myself for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time, and I do go through episodes where it does hurt. If I give it a rest for a day or two, then it's fine. Try that, if you read this. :biggrin:
Good luck.

Haha i have not fingered in around 3 months? it would probably hurt if i try it soon haha