Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fingering HURTS!
I'm finding it hard to relax atm to do anything like that really :frown:

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I'm finding it hard to relax atm to do anything like that really :frown:

get another guy to do it for you? haha Tongue

flyboy Wrote:get another guy to do it for you? haha Tongue

hmmmm it could also be the problem hehe

(I'm feeling a little smittemed lmao)

Hope you washed your hands before posting here!

Yuck! Puke

Vigilias Wrote:Hope you washed your hands before posting here!

Yuck! Puke

Liking it lol!!!

Im not trying to make you feel low! haha Gosh, i wish i could find someone to do it to me too haha!

flyboy Wrote:Im not trying to make you feel low! haha Gosh, i wish i could find someone to do it to me too haha!

I know mate Confusedmile: xx

I think you've got to remember that your anus is a portal and that the idea of being a virgin is somewhat "untrue". We are talking here of a natural cavity in the body that has seen many uses since we were born, that is to say to do its normal job of ridding our bodies of waste food material. Therefore you've got to remember that your anus is used to two things:

- letting pass stools of various sizes and consistencies (sorry to be graphic), some of which may, at times have hurt for various reasons,
- keeping the opening shut so that the waste material doesn't just run straight out of your body. This is for two reasons, if not more. The rectum recuperates the water in your bowel to keep it in your system, and dries up the waste material, to some degree. The bowel also absorbs some of the nutrients that have been broken down in the digestion process.

Ok, this being said, you may be a virgin at putting things into your ass, and pushing them up what we might call "the wrong way". What I'm trying to say here is that if things can come out that way, they can also go in that way...

What you have to be careful of is the tight double sphincter of your anus whose role is to prevent leakage and loss. Since they are sphincters they are muscles and those muscles can be trained. So with the right amount of lubrication and the right-sized and shaped toy, there is no reason that you shouldn't make it a pleasant experience. You just have to be careful of not tearing anything down there, which, if you already have, might cause future pain, especially if some scar tissue has developed there (it won't stretch). So be very gentle.

Last thing to remember, if you are sensitive or allergic to latex, you may find that the use of condoms irritates you. I think there are different types of condoms, some of them are not latex. Check this out with your chemists or with your providers.

Barebacking should be done only at your own discretion and once informed of potential complications. Remember that this activity will also potentially put your penis in contact with fecal matter. If you dislike the idea, a condom ought to be worn. In any case, keep your genitals and ass clean and washed for contact with someone else's body, before and after. It's a question of personal hygiene and will lower potential risks of infection. No oral jobs unless this cleaning has been performed, especially after anal sex, which stands to reason but may need to be repeated.

Yuck fingering Sad So not my cuppa tea. I can't really offer any advice here :eek:

You never know.. when it comes to the time you might find that you DO prefer being a top rather than a bottom Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Yuck fingering Sad So not my cuppa tea. I can't really offer any advice here :eek:

You never know.. when it comes to the time you might find that you DO prefer being a top rather than a bottom Wink

Not really mine, truth be none.

hmmmmm wouldnt mind trying a dildo though hehe xx