Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, sorry if im posting too many threads but...
I am glad you opened up about self harm zombie because to be honest its one of those things unless you have done or do it you never understand why people do it... Least I know where your coming from on that term

zeon Wrote:I am glad you opened up about self harm zombie because to be honest its one of those things unless you have done or do it you never understand why people do it... Least I know where your coming from on that term

people think that the people who do it are attention whores and they really dont understand the real reason some of us do it. and even everyone wants a little attention. but when you do it for other reasons no one pays any attention to that /:

I can sympathise with you there babes... I know when ive helped people who have self harmed or do the first thing i tell them in person before i give them a hug is its not attention seeking... Its a point where you have reached meltdown and your pain is getting to the level it needs to escape... Formley known as a cry for help... A cry ill answer and give help where i can

kindest regards

zeon xxd

I honestly don't see a problem. Besides, the threads you've posted have all been pretty good. I enjoy your threads Big Grin