Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we didnt make hell's A list
God Damn It!!! Almost made the the list, why they always hating on the fornicators.
It's not are fault we got game and they don't.

princealbertofb Wrote:I don't know if this sign is real but if it is, it is the work of very ignorant people....

Yep, Poe's Law. And examples of Poe's Law.

MAD magazine once complained like 10 years ago that it was very difficult to make fun of Christians and Republicans anymore because they were so insane. I forget what exactly triggered it, but as best I recall MAD had George Bush say something idiotic and the month that issue was out Bush said something even more idiotic on the very same subject which created letters to the editor which was when whoever responded to the letters said it was a bitch to try both sound believable yet also exercise humorous hyperbole and it just wasn't funny (but rather terrifying) when the reality exceeded the parody.

I vaguely recall the Onion saying something similar once (and since then they became even more insane to "keep up").

Why Am I Not Surprised?

Even though it's a joke.

If Sufers, Skaters and musicians are going to hell, I'm gonna change my name to Hell Smile

Genersis Wrote:Homosexuals fall under "Fornicators".

If that's true....then why am I missing out on the fornicating?!?!Winknudge

Reminds me of this:

I haven't fornicated since last week so I'm no longer one and safe! #CelestialLoopHole

Must admit i do like this one... I saw a picture a while back of a church sign which said

"IF GOD WAS PROOVEN TO EXIST AND YOU COULD ASK GOD ONE QUESTION WHAT WOULD IT BE?"

Someone wrote on the sign

Why is my Gspot up my arse?

LOL. If skaters and surfers are going to hell where are the rollerbladers and bikers?

princealbertofb Wrote:Again some flawed logic... you can be a homosexual and abstain from sex, therefore you are not a fornicator, but you are still gay. Wink

True, but in their minds, if you're a homosexual, you are incapable of abstinence, therefore, you are a fornicatOR!!!!!!!!