Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
whats the last movie you watched
VonSteuben Wrote:I saw it about a year ago and thankfully after the hype had died down about it. I thoroughly enjoyed it, while it wasn't a T2 at all, it still had that great story. Moreover, the guy that played Marcus was stunning both in his acting and in his hotness. Catmilk He stole the movie for me.

im a big fan of the terminator films, T2 is one of my best movies ever but i've never seen salvation just because its a whole new kind of movie, as far as i understand it its basicly a war film between john connor and the machines, but seeing as you guys like it i'll give it a go Confusedmile:

Little miss sunshineSmile
great movie.
also another great movie is the butterfly effect =]

I watched a film called FIT made by the black guy in metrosexuality... I would say its ok but as with every gay film everyone admits they are gay lol... Be warned alot of homophobic remarks... Reminded me when i was in denial... You can find it on www.quicksilverscreen.com Search for FIT lol

Get Him to the Greek

It's was pretty funny, Russel Brand uses to really confuse me, I could never tell if was gay or just like really British ( please don't take that offensively British peeps :tongueSmile

Honestly, Burlesque.... I had to see what everyone complained about and yes, it was worse than I expected.

TimmyThink Wrote:Get Him to the Greek

It's was pretty funny, Russel Brand uses to really confuse me, I could never tell if was gay or just like really British ( please don't take that offensively British peeps :tongueSmile

when he first hit our sceens I too had to give my gaydar a clean.

p.s film was Toy Story 3

LynxxFulton Wrote:Honestly, Burlesque.... I had to see what everyone complained about and yes, it was worse than I expected.

My brother and I saw it before Christmas and we absolutely loved it and I bought it on DVD. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than I personally thought it would be. I feared it would be like Chicago. :eek:

fredv3b Wrote:Never let me go.

I found it quite disturbing.

It was also the last movie that i watched. And yes, its disturbing

At the cinema? PA and I went to see The King's Speech and Black Swan a couple of weeks ago. The King's Speech was far more engaging.

On dvd we watched Taken. Thrilling.

Ditto on Never Let Me Go. It was as lovely as it was tragic. Deeply engaging, with it's questions about the nature of humanity, existence, emotions. Quietly powerful, as the trio and the others discover what it is to be what they are. Intimately internal, as Kathy's eyes take in everything and try to understand - to make us understand. I don't cry easily but at the end, during the final monologue.. my eyes were misting up a little as the finality of it all - their plight, the time cheated from Kathy and Tommy, life itself - came crashing down