Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave of Absence
Ok, Well I just wanted to let everyone know why I was gone from the site for so long. Some of you who know me might be interested in what I have been up to, all you others who dont know me just might find this interesting to read. Everyone is free to leave comments that might be able to help me on the road I have travelled and to which road I should be taking next. So here goes the long story...

Well, when I first started to stop visiting this site, I had gotten a new job back home when I was living with my parent. I was so wrapped up in the job I had gotten due to I loved the job and I was moving up the ladder so quick I could lose site of what I was doing. I had meet some new friends and I was going out with them all the time to drink and just to have a good time which I havent done in a long time. I love the new job and I love my new friends.

Shortly after I was there, roughly around 5 months I had went to Gay Pride weekend here in Dallas and I had meet this guy and we hit it off really well. I then started to play WoW with him everytime I got off work and talked to him on the phone. At this point I hadent been on the site in about 2 months. Evently I made the decision I was to move to Dallas and be closer to him and start a whole new life. In the mean time before I moved I was visiting him every weekend and having a great time with him. Later I was to realize he wasnt what he was cracked up to be.. But more details on that soon.

I then moved in with him on Novemeber 16, 2007. It was a little cramped in his one bedroom apartment and the parking in the apartment complex was difficult but after being with him for a while, he wanted to get a house. I was a little weary about the whole thing, but when I finally got the courage to dsay something to him about moving into a house with him, he told me, "I have always wanted to own a house and your no going to drag me down now." At that point I knew it would last long, if he will act like that about him getting house and spending a lot of money or being in an apartment for anohter year to save some money, I didnt want to see what he would be like over other stuff. I pushed on and he got the house he was eyeing and we moved in April 1, 2008. During the time of us moving and before, we would bicker about little pety stuff and he didnt think anything was wrong.

Well we moved into the house and everything was going good. We were happy for the time being and we had a pool. The house was beautiful. I told him before we got it though that my name would not be on the house anywhere in case it didnt work out. He understood and all was fine. While in the house things started to go down hill quick. We started to bicker more and more and at one point I told him I was goin to go hang out with my friends and just chill and have a good time and he asked me if I was goin with out him. I told him yes and he said that we shoul always do stuff together. I just looked at him and then called my friends and cancelled. I never cancel on my friends and I didnt want him to go due to whenever he is out with me and my friends he just sits there like a lump on a log and asks when were leaving. Oh but if he wanted to go out with his friends he never told me anything he would just go and then come home and get back on WoW. If I did go with him to hang out with his friends he would ignore me or get mad when his friends are paying more attention to me due to I like to have more fun than he did.

Well things took a turn for the worst when one day I got a call one of our friends while I was at work telling me to come over and that they had called my boyfriend and invited him but he didnt want to go because he was playing WoW. I told them sure and once I got off I headed over there. Well we were all over there having a great time in the pool and drinking and then guess who called my cell. I was on the other side of the pool so I asked my fag hag to answer it and tell him to get his ass over there to have a good time and get off that damn computer of his. He then demanded she put me on so I swam over and got on the phone and he started yelling at me and then when I started to talk he said whatever and hung up on me. I at that moment decided I will not stand for this shit anymore. I decided to stay there till we were all either to drunk to talk or to tired to stand. Once the sun started to come up I headed home. I knew what to expect when I got home but I said fuck it. He treated me like shit, I dont care anymore. Once I got home he was in bed so I went into the spare bedroom and layed on the bed to crash out and was thinking we would deal with it later that day. Shortly after I layed down he came bardging into the room screaming. I just sat there staring at him, once I saw the opening I took it. I opened my mouth and out came, "Fuck off ass hole I am trying to sleep. We will deal with your ignorance later." Well he wasent happy. I wont get into anymore details on that.

About a week later I made the decision to move out and started packing my shit. I got half my shit moved into my friends apartment and when I tried to get the rest of it he became an ass hole and dint want to give me any of my shit. We went though a lot of arguing and finally after having the cops out at the house I got my shit. He bought me a cat for my birthday and I took the cat when I left due to I told him I would and he said what ever. Well I he told me he wanted the cat for the rest of my shit. Well I didnt want to make a big deal over a fucking cat so I said fine. I gave him the cat and I have 6 friends over there with me incase anything happened. They all helped me move my shit and he was gon from my life.

I moved in with a friend of mine who, at the time I didnt know, was a fucking slob. I cleaned his place like crazy and got all settled in, go my shit put in storage and then I met this new guy. He was almost like me. He loved everything I loved and we liked to do a lot of the same stuff. Well I was talking to him and living with my friend and then I could take my friend anymore. He was such a slob and I was over it. The guy I was talking to, his mom asked me if I wanted to move into her house with them and I took a week and thought it over. She said there will be no bills to pay and I said yes. I am now living there and me and this guy are staying in the same room. No sex unfortunaly. I love that they took me in and that I dont have to pay any bills but I am spending $90 USD a week on gas to get to and from work and I live and hour and a half away from anything. I am now talking to this other guy hat I just meet the other day and I am looking for my own place.

Well there is the story. Sorry for such short words but I am at work and about to go home in 4 mins so I had to cut a lot of it short. If you have any comments that might help me on getting my life straight please post them. Hell... Just post away.

Messages In This Thread
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 04:56 AM
Leave of Absence - by XRIMO - 09-24-2008, 05:15 AM
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 07:13 AM
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 07:18 AM
Leave of Absence - by andy - 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Leave of Absence - by spotysocks - 09-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Leave of Absence - by ashleo78 - 09-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Leave of Absence - by Shadow - 09-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Leave of Absence - by The Virgin - 02-02-2011, 09:04 AM