Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so scared, can't even sleep. I don't know what to do (possible HIV exposure)
Last week I had sex with a guy that I've talking with to for moths now. Finally we decide to meet up at his place (We're kinda neighbors).

Evetything was perfect: He's so handsome and polite, it was raining and we drank some wine, played an amazing playlist, and he lighted some candles. It was just great, we talked a lot and ended up having sex. I wore a condom, and used a lot of lube, but then we were masturbating to release everything and I took off the condom, he was lying next to me so I started rubbing my penis over his butt, it was soo lubricated that caught myself pulling my penis inside of him and don't gonna lie it felt SO GOOD that was the very first time in 29 years that I've lived I get inside a man without a condom.

He said it feel good. I did the same action like 3 times, each one for a couple of minutes until we finally came at the same time. Myself over his chest and he on his stomach.

The thing is that now I am fucking scared to get HIV :/ I let tempation go so far this time. He told me that he gets tested regullary and his status is negative.

I was trying to find any information about the risk that I got. Many resources say that it is a 'mediun risk' since the higher risk if for the one bottoming, also I am cut and that lower the risk, but I am still scared, this was the very first time.

Now I have to wait 3 months to get tested. I don't know how I'll be able to sleep after that.

I know I was unresponable, but last time I had sex was over a year ago. I'm always very careful, I've never tasted another guys cum, never had another risky situation like that before.

Here where I live (not in the USA) PREP is not that popular, I don't even know if it is available.

I spoke to him about that and he told me to calm down, that I have nothing to worry about.

Sorry for my bad English.

Messages In This Thread
I am so scared, can't even sleep. I don't know what to do (possible HIV exposure) - by Peter4822 - 08-30-2016, 07:22 PM