Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest?
Thanks for the replies so far by the way, just talking about the issue helps. I'm sorry if I keep going in a circle on this as well.

Quote:First of all , I am still trying to get my head around how you can flirt accidentally.
Quite simply I sent the wrong message to the wrong window, I was chatting to my bf at the time and sent a message meant for him to this guy instead. It happens quite often, I just don't pay attention to who I'm messaging sometimes.

I think I should say that I'm not in love with this guy, or with my boyfriend and I don't even believe that I can feel love for anyone (I got bashed a bit as a kid, it's probably done some damage). I'm with my boyfriend because he has strong feelings for me and I don't want him to be upset over me leaving him. If this other guy is serious about wanting to date me that would be great because at this point I have a lot of passion for him and want to be his partner. This is not my first relationship, I've had many in the past but they don't last longer than 6 months on average. The way I view it I can stay in a relationship that is comfortable but not exciting or I can take a risk and be involved in a passionate relationship. I just wish I could make him tell me exactly how he feels cause we says he wants me, not just in a sexual way. I've asked him about having sex and he said he wasn't ready for that and that if we did g out we would have to take it slow cause he's new to all this. This is the kind of situation that just goes round and round with no progress being made hey? I want him, he wants me, he's worried I'll cheat on him (knowing my wandering ways I probably will end up with other men, I only sleep around when I have permission from my current partner and only do it about once a month if that) and I'm worried that he'll decide he's not into me after all. But I want him so badly, I can't sleep without hearing from him and think about him all the damn time. I understand that it's probably hormone driven, but the human male mind is wired to wander and find a new mate every so often and because my brain is developing... perhaps I shouldn't even be in a relationship with anyone?

Messages In This Thread
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest? - by Flashfire071 - 08-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest? - by fenris - 08-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest? - by zeon - 08-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest? - by Rainbowmum - 08-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest? - by angiemari - 08-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest? - by BigCub - 08-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Advice dealing a bisexual romantic interest? - by Flashfire071 - 08-12-2012, 07:43 AM