Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousin Crush. I need some advice. I don't know what to think or feel!
[COLOR="Blue"]Sis, I'm gonna only assume, whether or not I make an ass out my self, that you're from a tougher/more hard area in Atlanta?

Now normally I wouldn't incorporate race into things like this, but it strikes me as a racial thing, as in the black community, gays are typically less likely to just be out with it as you may be.

All the gays I know here(who are yes, black and not many in number), are typically guys who are "Alpha Males", probably due to our ways and ideals of what a "man" is in the black culture and in regards to religion and all that bullshit :\

So it doesn't overly surprise me that he would be this way, but the fact that he's straight or supposedly is, is alittle odd and he's obviously not as straight as you think, if he's allowing you to grab up his balls and stuff.

And besides the whole cousin factor thing, which personally I have no problem with but would never do, he's also in a relationship so you say. Whether it's to cover up any homosexual feelings or whatever, point being he's still in a relationship and until he's over and done with that, then I don't think it's okay for him or you to endorse his actions just because you like him.

I think rather than him making you feel someway with his overtly intimate actions, you need to sit him down and ask what the fuck is going on with him. Cause if you're close enough to be playing Doctor with each other, then you should be able to ask him about this. Not to mention you said he knows your gay and seems okay with that, so it's not like you're at any fault anyway, except for maybe confusing him alittle.

I would talk it out with him.[/COLOR]

Messages In This Thread
Cousin Crush. I need some advice. I don't know what to think or feel! - by Sylph - 01-16-2014, 07:57 PM