Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousin Crush. I need some advice. I don't know what to think or feel!
My own male cousin (I'm female) liked to "establish dominance" (not that I let him) when we were younger (as in your age) but he never was sexual about it (and he's straight). My dad also liked to walk around in his underwear (and first time I remember seeing that was a shock at the size of his package, not that he was hard, granted I was about 5 so everything seemed bigger, after that I learned to avert my eyes) and he never said or did anything erotic around me at the time. I have no idea if guys are different among themselves in say the locker room and such, after all they always seem to be sharing about every erotic urge they have online and I can't help but notice how obsessed so many jocks are with slapping each others butts even in public, but going by my personal experience (male-female dynamic) I think he is attracted to you, and his attraction could be freaking him out. I also didn't think guys shared bathrooms (they tend to make fun of girls for going together).

Keep in mind that Georgia is a state that has banned gay marriage but does allow first cousins to marry with full recognition as well as allow sexual cohabitation. It's more likely that you're a guy and it's turning him on that's bothering him more than it being you're his cousin.

Messages In This Thread
Cousin Crush. I need some advice. I don't know what to think or feel! - by Pix - 01-16-2014, 10:13 PM