Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Docking (scuse me hijacking the boys thread!)
To be honest with you, gay docking as a pleasurable pastime is largely misrepresented in my opinion ...

For those of you that don't already know, docking is the process of two men pressing their penises together, and one extending his foreskin over the head (and sometimes some of the shaft) of the other - depends on how much foreskin each person has ...

I had a lad that worked for me that laboured under the misrepresentation that docking is some sort of secret bonding ritual that gay boys do, and he thought it was hilarious ... to me, docking is no more or less established than any other type of sexual contact with another man ... some people go mad for it, some people don't like it - I can take it or leave it myself ...

It is, however, an intimate experience - I'll give it that ...

... as for the pain factor ? As I say, it REALLY depends on two things ... 1) how erect the penises are (as, if they aren't ROCK hard but just engorging themselves with blood, they are more malleable and consequently the foreskin is more plyable); and 2) how much foreskin each of the parties has ...

It is possible for one cut and one uncut person to dock, but the uncut guy would have to have LOTS of foreskin to be able to do it ...

Good question !! Xyxthumbs. I hope to have shed a bit more light on it for you Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Messages In This Thread
Docking (scuse me hijacking the boys thread!) - by BiPenny - 08-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Docking (scuse me hijacking the boys thread!) - by fjp999 - 08-05-2008, 05:53 AM
Docking (scuse me hijacking the boys thread!) - by Shadow - 08-05-2008, 08:35 AM