Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for love in wrong places?
Agapimenimou Nikos, ti kaneis,
That's about the extent of my Greek, so we won't go any further, lol. I'm afraid you need to be patient, (some of us waited till we were well past our sell-by date when we met our boyfriends) and also not to appear too needy, to expectant. The right guy will fall into your arms and into your life when you least expect it, I think. But counting on Tindr to get you anything else but sex hookups may be a little tricky. Of course, there are other guys just like you who are on Tindr, looking for the right mate to come up, but it's a bit of a lottery, don't you think?

My suggestion to meet the right sort of person would be to forget about sexual orientation and to go with what other things you are interested in life: do you like cooking? Do you like dancing? Do you like art? Do you like bikes? Do you like sports? Drama? The cinema? Science? Reading? Singing? Music? etc... Then find a club or clubs or groups where these activities are held and performed and that are attended by all sorts of people, probably also by gay people. The closer you get to someone in an activity related group, the more likely you are to find a soulmate.

It is obvious, if you are looking for a relationship, that you are not going to be satisfied only by sex and one night stands, so the best place to look is not in the world of easy sex hookups. Tindr has its limits. The best place(s) to go are the places where you will meet up different people with similar interests to your own. Do you enjoy singing? Why not join a choir? Would you like to be painted or drawn? Become a model for an art class (maybe you will be asked for nudes?)... If you like to cook, join a tasting or cooking group. Etc.... Learn to make small talk (daily conversation) and to ask people questions, listen to them and try not to sound desperate.

Last but not least, make an effort to dress and smell nice (a little vanity and personal hygiene can be point markers in the long run). In any case, don't forget to be prepared and to have the right protection with you, in case things randomly need to go further than expected.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for love in wrong places? - by nikos29 - 08-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Looking for love in wrong places? - by LJay - 08-24-2016, 04:07 AM
Looking for love in wrong places? - by TigerLover - 08-24-2016, 07:30 AM
Looking for love in wrong places? - by princealbertofb - 08-24-2016, 09:18 AM
Looking for love in wrong places? - by trywait - 08-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Looking for love in wrong places? - by jeremyst - 08-25-2016, 07:49 PM