Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So confused. Questioning?
(03-31-2022, 11:00 AM)shycat Wrote: So basically you think I should get therapy for potentially being attracted to women too?!
Great. So I’m broken, in your eyes? Or just say what you mean: you think I’ll actually cheat on MY HUSBAND just because I have an attraction of some sort, to women too? I’m not like that. That’s so messed up!
Such biphobic comments and frankly UNhelpful, and has yet again made me feel even worse.
If you’re biphobic then please leave my post. It’s so ignorant.
I have bi friends and relatives who would NEVER be unfaithful! And tbh I don’t actually know WHAT I am right now? I came for advice and support and so far this is my experience: being told I “post wrong” and blatant biphobia on my thread?! No.
Just no.

Of course I don't share the opinions of others. I kind of get the thing about breaking up bit of the story but...I make very long posts about whatever it happens to be all the time on here. So eh, I wouldn't worry about all that.

The thing about pheromones.... While many animals respond to pheromones, this is unlikely the case because humans do not have a functioning vomeronasal organ, so I am not buying that.

Couple of things, whether you think, or others think, seeking therapy of any kind does not mean you're broken, defective or deficient. The flaw in thinking that a bi person or that you would cheat on your partner is that you could just cheat with another guy or whatever. The idea that one day you want a man and that another day you'll want a woman is absurd.

I do find myself being sexually attracted to both men and women. I am probably bi and not 100% gay, if labels are your thing. Strip away the labels and realize you are human and whether you like men, women or both. In my case I've been talking up this girl I dated in high school, she's one of few women I find sexually attractive and at the same time I'm chatting up guys. I'm single right now and even now I sometimes am not completely sure.

I think everyone is on a spectrum and there's online tests. While I don't think you should put a lot of faith in an online test it can help perhaps reveal some things. Straight guys aren't always so straight and you'll find a lot of gay guys who have slept with a woman at some point. Sexual orientation is not a black and white matter.

I will reiterate that just because boobs turns you on doesn't mean there's anything wrong or anything to be ashamed of. If you're certain of your relationship being strong and you're happy and content with him, great, keep on living life. You don't have to tell your partner that you found a pregnant woman's big boobs sexually arousing. That doesn't mean you love your partner less because of it.

So, moving forward what other concerns do you have about this? Are concerned that maybe you're not really gay?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
So confused. Questioning? - by Anonymous - 03-29-2022, 05:49 PM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by Stefan Romir - 03-30-2022, 01:36 AM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by Anonymous - 03-30-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by Stefan Romir - 03-30-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by eastofeden - 03-30-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by eastofeden - 03-30-2022, 09:21 PM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by shycat - 03-31-2022, 11:00 AM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by InbetweenDreams - 03-31-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by eastofeden - 03-31-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: So confused. Questioning? - by Stefan Romir - 04-02-2022, 02:05 AM