Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it love or just Infatuation?
Hello guys,

i need your advice.

Recently, i met this guy on a gay dating website. I havent met this guy in person although, but, i seem to have taken a fancy to this guy. He is cute, intelligent, very educated, studying in one of the elite institutes in India. This guy basically belongs to the same state that i do, and we share a lot of things in common. He is exteremely down-to-earth, believes in simplicity of life, and doesnt beleive in running after materialistic things in life. He is very spiritual and a staunch beleiver of GOD. We have spoken only a few times so far, but, every conversation has gone for like 2-3 hours. I cant help keep talking to him once i call him up as he just fascinates me with his talk, and the stuff that he talk. I think i totally love this guy, as i feel like talking to him more and more. is it healthy to be carried away so much by someone so early, as we havent even met yet. Yesterday, i proposed a meeting to him, he said he wants to go slow, and not meet so ealry. I couldnt really understand why he said that, as i just wanted to meet casually. Although, i adore this guy, but, i am wise enough not to get too emotional and behave immaturely. I want to just be with this, either as a friend or whatever that i am not sure of. He is a very relationship seeking guy, who doesnt believe in dating randomly for sex. I dont know how to go ahead with him, as i guess, he likes me too, as what he has mentioned a couple of times in conversations before. Please advise.

The biggest problem with reading text , is that we can build it up to something that is not there.
Especially when we are lonely , sexually frustrated ,and looking for Mr. perfect.

I can't tell you what your heart wants, only you know the answer to that.
Best advice I can give you , is to take things slow.
People can build whole new persona's on the internet.

Take care

I agree with Mum. You really need to meet this guy in person.

Spend a whole day or a even a weekend with him in order to see what he's really like outside of a video chat.

Good luck, keep us posted.

I agree. In the end, it all comes down to meeting face to face.
However, I think its great that you were able to find someone you can be this crazy over.

Now take it slow, meet him in person and take it from there!

by reading your post i get the feeling he is no like next door but a few hours away. Take this into consideration, talk about meeting on a long week end. If he is very busy consider when he has the time to meet up and something you two can do when you get there.

there are things you should do before a meeting
exchange pic's
skype video

consider what is going on in his life; for example has he just broke up with someone?

Thanks guys.

Iam just gng to play the wait game until the guy is ready. lets c if i get to meet him soón. meanwhile i will just keep talking 2 him on fone.

Guys,

He called me yesterday night and asked me not to call or meassage him ever. And i was like, so f..king shocked as what the heck i did. I am still wondering why and to what this guy reacted this way.

Maybe i am not what he is looking for..Sad

Sorry. That must hurt like hell. But better sooner than later. Now you're free to pursue another relationship--hopefully one in person, rather than a virtual relationship.

Best,
LB.

I am just sick of all these love games, i can't take this anymore. I am just going to forget this thing, at the least until i find the right guy. I believe in the relationships that develop naturally overtime rather than the planned ones or the ones that you have think about. I will just now remember forever, that if you have to look for anything, you will just lose your peace and make urself miserable. Just live for the day and enjoy everything in life. Smile

I am so sorry to hear that Indi.

Why can't so many people have SEVERAL friends? I mean, why would you want to break all ties when you find someone new?
I think that maybe you two were too desperate and too eager to find the perfect guy. He was probably talking to several guys at the same time and picked ONE.
You wanted Mr. Right too and you started to fall for him too soon, where there was a flicker of hope that he could be nice guy.

Considering you to met at dating website, it is probably understandable.

I know that the process of finding Mr.Right can be hard and painful. But it seems to me that we are making it even more difficult by concentrating on finding JUST THE ONE person.
One should not leave his old friend for a new one. It's like you take a bite of a cookie and when it is not perfect, you set it aside and reach for another one. It makes me sad how many broken people is left there in this search.

Maybe you can wait some time, then get to him again, saying that you have maybe met someone, but you still miss your previous long talks. Maybe he'll start talking again.