Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love bareback sex
I know all the warnings that guys say about bareback sex and that you shouldn't do it without a condom and all that. Yet I just love the natural feeling of a cock inside me and just love it when a man sprays his cum deep inside my body. I have had sex with condoms and I just don't get as aroused when I am being penetrated with a condom and when the guy cums in the condom its just such a non feeling. I know that I am risking getting aids or some other disease but it just feel so intense and erotic.

Most of the guys that I fool around with that enjoy bareback are the same way and love to have bareback as well. I am rarely the top because I feel very passive and love to be dominated by a man, its just so enjoyable. I have been very risky my entire life when it comes to anal sex with men and I have been lucky if you want to call it that. I have been tested all the time and I am sure that one of these days it will come up positive and that I will be def screwed then,yet I don't think I will ever regret the pleasure that I have felt when being penetrated by the guys that I have been fucked by.

And what do you want from us? A blessing? Smile

What will you do, when your test comes up positive one day? Warn your partners, suddenly use that hated condom? Or for the rest of your life you will stay away from sex?

I have had sex with well over 500 guys and I did not use a condom with any of them and I am negative as is my lover.....

I mostly topped though I bottomed with some guys but...

...I felt guilty for not dying of AIDS when all my friends did and even though I am now monogamous the stress of having survivors guilt was driving me insane ....kinda like surviving a firing squad.

..I started using a condom for the first time (with pretty bad results but I am trying) last year after a thread I made here convinced me to do so. Bascially I was afraid that if I died my lover who has been a bottom and never used a concom either would not be used to it so I wanted to so it for him. I don't notice much difference but I think it is because my lover loves to bottom and he is GREAT at it and he is at least partially responsible for breaking my rubber:biggrin:...

I understand the intimacy of the orgasm very well and I do know the intensity you are talking about...no denying it....I also think most of the first people infected with AIDS were infected on purpose so I used to think that is why I never got it.

I know I am supposed to tell you to use a rubber and I think you should but I have also been in your shoes and understand why you don't.

if you become positive you can live a fairly normal life but i am thinking in the end the disease might knock off 15-20 years off your life span. The hassle of the meds and reduced life span is a lot to spend for having the 6 seconds the way you want it boo.

Lucky? Luck?

You will be saying that until the day the test comes back positive.

Do you have a lover - a one on one committed relationship? If so then yeah its kinda ok. After all the new tests they get test for RNA, not antibodies and are far more accurate and catch the virus early.

If you are just hooking up with guys, the truth is men lie - big time - hugely - often and without remorse nor compassion - especially if its to get Mr. Willy in a tight hole. One of these days some guy is going to be as positive as positive can be and he is going to lie through his teeth to you.

BANG - you are now positive too.

In the end its your own life - do with it as you want.

I have a partner that I have been with for the last 2 years and we have bareback sex all the time and I feel very close to him. We get along very well and I love him very much. I just love every second that we have when we have sex and before we both met each other we were both practicing bareback with other partners and once we both realized how much we enjoyed it then we knew we were meant for each other. He loves to be the top which is great for me because I just love how his cock feels inside of me and when he cums I feel like I am in a dream.

In a closed relationship all good, go for it

Anonymous Wrote:I have a partner that I have been with for the last 2 years and we have bareback sex all the time and I feel very close to him. We get along very well and I love him very much. I just love every second that we have when we have sex and before we both met each other we were both practicing bareback with other partners and once we both realized how much we enjoyed it then we knew we were meant for each other. He loves to be the top which is great for me because I just love how his cock feels inside of me and when he cums I feel like I am in a dream.

Ok, as long as both of your are true to this commitment there is little to not risks.

Do you really want to play Russian roulette with your life?
If you are in a committed relationship, and you have both been tested then it is fine.

But if you are playing the field unprotected is irresponsible and risky.

I can understand your feeling, i'm the same way where I need to feel it raw since I feel alive and on fire, but I have not been going around freely but then again i've been single for such time, but I feel your wish, it's how I feel in my heart.