Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manhunt...for a relationship...whoever thought
So the guy I've been talking about in my other post... I met him on MANHUNT. Who would have ever thought you could find someone so compatible on a hookup site. Well that's what our relationship started out as. I personally didn't even want to meet up but my gut told me to go.... I'm so glad that I did.

What are people's opinion on the online dating sites?

I personally don't like them. And hope to never use them again

Chuck

Grindr, Growlr, Skuff, Hornet... It's like going to a REALLY gross bar where nobody is there to drink, they just want to touch your penis. Wish I could delete my Manhunt...

Edit: you're just on a thread-making rampage, aren't you? Lol

Counselor Wrote:Grindr, Growlr, Skuff, Hornet... It's like going to a REALLY gross bar where nobody is there to drink, they just want to touch your penis.

Ive been to a few gay bars and clubs that are exactly like that LoL

But seriously I don't have an issue with such sites, the problem is the people that use them!

I think if you accept that most of the people on there are looking for casual sex then you accept what they are used for 99% of the time. But that does leave the 1% who are genuinely looking for more than a one night stand.

They have their place in todays connected world and for some its their only way of interacting with other gay guys & girls.

To the OP, congrats on finding someone that you have connected with, I hope everything works ok. If not, you know where to go Shakin

ObW
x

Just be careful with yourself bad - you're still pretty fresh into happy and kinda maybe a lil emotionally vulnerable.....kind of a different kinda "re-bound" risk and the priority is and was YOU being OK first.
CONGRATULATIONS! Hope it's a really big relief and some healing you can have to keep for yourself! Smile

Those websites don't bother me. They have their use in the whole dating game and bringing people together.

There are people on those hook-up/dating websites that will connect for something better than a one night stand.

I do like Grindr. Believe it or not you can find someone to have a good chat with and been on a few dates from it. I have a friend who I started speaking to on Grindr but it's not all bad. You just got to dodge all the weirdos on there.

matthew91 Wrote:I do like Grindr. Believe it or not you can find someone to have a good chat with and been on a few dates from it. I have a friend who I started speaking to on Grindr but it's not all bad. You just got to dodge all the weirdos on there.

We're not all weirdos. Honest Greenchainsaw

ObW

OlderButWiser Wrote:We're not all weirdos. Honest Greenchainsaw

ObW

Haha I know but I have had one guy offer me money to rub my feet for an hour lol and another honestly said he wanted to go on holiday with me in his first line of the chat. Aww well! Smile

I've never used them. I don't think I'd need to and don't know how to talk to people over the net very easily Tongue

not my thing. I signed up once and i don't recall visiting it ever again. In fact... I read about it here lol.