Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went to a meeting.
Hi, i hope you guys feel good. I know many of us lonely in here. In the closet and everything and it is hard for everyone. I knew i wasn't the only one who felt this way because of you guys, you talked to me and relieved me. But i felt alone. Some of you suggested me to find a group from the place i live. I didn't knew what to expect, what to do or how to do it. Few days ago i watched the movie called ''prayers for bobby'' and it.. i felt like bobby. I felt really close to him. I cried a lot and i said enough. Enough with the hiding and being lonely. Enough with waiting for the change. I picked my phone and some money and went to downtown. After searching for hours (i couldn't felt my nose and my hands after a while because of the cold weatherBig Grin) i finally found the group called lambda. There was 2 guys and 3 other person came after me. We sit and talked about usual stuff. Weather, education, funny memories. I was the youngest and they tried not to ask too many questions, i guess they tried not to scare me off but i could see the approval in their eyes. I smiled at them, they smiled me back. I felt secure and.. home with people like me. I know its not much but i think it does get better as long as we give it a shot.

Well done.
I know how hard that was for you, and I know how sad you have been, so that is brilliant news.

Just remember you have a life time ahead of you, so don't let a relatively short period of sadness overwhelm you.

I'm proud of you, stay strong, stay safe. Smile

Congrats on finding a group and people that understand. Smile

Well done, I hope you make lots of new friends after reaching out and entering this place.

Marc Wrote:Just remember you have a life time ahead of you, so don't let a relatively short period of sadness overwhelm you.
^I second this, letting yourself be taken down by sadness is one of the easiest things you can do to yourself.

My straight best friend asked me if she could come too for the next meeting. I told her ''we're gay, we welcome every colourfull person to our rainbow''.

do the googles ( lambda Istanbul Turkey ) just be aware of things, the google experience can be different where you live so un known what you will actually see.

Hihi, I don't even know you but reading that made me happy! Well done! Smile

That's great news Rumble. I'm happy for you. Smile

there are a lot of good people out there.

Good job! I'm glad it was a good experience!