Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay community and penis size
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'm sure this question has been frequently asked, but I'd like to see answers about my specific situation. I'm a 21 year old male and I'm self-conscious about the size of my member. I'm about 5.5'' with far below average girth. Although I've only had sexual experiences with one person (a friend, quite well-endowed), he appeared to enjoy it a lot. We still do it, too. And that makes me feel better. Plus I really enjoy bottoming and I don't enjoy topping at all because I feel like I would get a little bored and lose focus.

So, basically, everything has worked out for me so far, but I'm literally petrified to date. Beyond that single friend, I've never taken the extra step to see other guys because I don't think I could ever take it to the next step. I'm afraid to flirt at parties, online dating, any sexual advances in general intimidate me.

This is a very open question, I apologize. But do you have any experiences with dating men with below average penises? Would you mind topping with a guy who: 1) loved bottoming, 2) was in good shape, 3) had an attractive personality and face, and 4) had a small penis?

Honesty and detailed situations are great!
Thanks

I would. Personally penis size is one of the last thing I might consider in a relationship. For me there are much bigger issues (pun intended) then penis size.

Chill, it isn't what you have but what you do with it that really counts - get with the right guy and, it's all good.

I couldn't care less but, then again, I seem dangerously uninterested in penises for a gay man...

Since he enjoys you - the whole package (no pun intended there) its not a problem.

Quote: But do you have any experiences with dating men with below average penises? Would you mind topping with a guy who: 1) loved bottoming, 2) was in good shape, 3) had an attractive personality and face, and 4) had a small penis?

I do not think the guy I was with that way was 'less than' average. Not as much as me in that department, true. I considered him average. He was/is a total bottom, in good shame and had an attractive personality.

I ended up living with him for 14 years.

If you find the right guy, you will discover that he wants you as you, the whole deal.

I have been 'dating' this fellow for about 6 months, and it wasn't until last night that my interest in knowing what is going on 'down yonder' was really peaked for me to ask more directly. I was way too busy trying to find out how big his brain is, how big his heart is, how big is soul is. Well not altogether busy, I can't say all of my thoughts of him have been exactly pure. Wink

I fear when it comes to hearts, brains, souls I'm a size queen, the bigger the better.

The crystal ball says you will find a guy who will be way hung up on the size of your heart, soul, brain and not care about other physical things.

Believe it or not, you are far better off on size than i am. When im hard, im about 3 1/2 inches, and when I'm soft, I'm about 1 1/2 inches. It used to bother me too having a small package, until i came to realize i too am a bottom only. I don't have any interest in being a top what so ever. But even if i did top for the right person, i.e. a boyfriend that was begging me to do so, i would, and size can matter to a degree, but if you love somebody enough, it really doesn't matter. So i know how you feel, you just have to be able to be comfortable with it, and i hope this helps. Welcome to the forum btw Smile

When I was single....Penis size was the LAST in my list. I felt weird because Everyone was so concerned about their junk other people's junk, lol. It was like ok am i the odd one here or something.

Mick

i dont like to big willys me

You're right, Joseph... The right proportion should be enough.

In any case it's generally not the size that counts but how he uses it, and of course all of this goes so much with personality, heart, brain, as Bowyn said... that it's the whole package that really counts. And if you are not satisfied by some aspects of his endowment, then you can look for other ways of having sex or use some sex toys to implement the kind of sex you want, surely?