Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kinda unsure looking for opinions
Ok so what I do know is that I have a preference for men but still have an interest towards women. However I find it's mostly towards theirs breasts more than anything else as I don't find vagina overly exciting as I also preference being a bottom. Basically where does that leave me? Just looking for opinions.

Only you can decide what you want.

Maybe you want a woman with a strap on or a trans person
Maybe you want an open relationship with one person where you can have sexual encounters with someone that has the other parts.
Maybe your greedy and want a polyamourous relationship so your with two people at once each fulfilling a different need.

Well I don't anyone could really put a label on you that doesn't sound ridiculous
Do you want to be called "Gay-boobs-bi"
That sounds like a weird nursery rhyme that Lady Gaga might sing.

Lol you shouldn't be so bogged down by trying to find a category for yourself, I know it feels nice to have a 'grouping' but ultimately it's not going to matter too much.
You can just be a bisexual man who sometimes likes bodacious boobies, there's nothing wrong with that.

Sounds like you are looking to categorize yourself and find a mate based on your preferences. I wouldn't worry too much about that. Just start talking to people. Look more for compatibility over style. You will be happier based on friendship and personal intimacy than something like large breasts. I guess I'm just saying physical attraction isn't everything.

You could ask if a person with fun tits has a penis.

youre probably a tranny guy

ever tried really fat men..... best of both there with the moobs hehe only kidding.. Best thing to do is maybe experiment maybe a three way between two men and a woman try searching for swinger sites as you may find someone wanting to experience it however remember to lay down ground rules... After the session you may find some answers your looking for

Sounds to me you are sexual. Which is fine.

However when trying to identify what we are as straight or LGBT there is more to consider than just sex.

Who you want to be with? Not just sexually, but living and sharing a life, commitment, love, etc?

Which gender do you see yourself most likely being in a relationship with? Who do you picture yourself growing old with?

These sorts of things identify us.

Men, no matter what their sexual preferences, look at womens boobs....whether they will admit it or not.

I find myself staring at womens chests all the time.

Of course, Im staring at them because of the medical issues I think about when I see a nice pair of boobs....
"dont those things hurt your back"?
"how can you breathe with those things on your chest"?
"dont bra's hurt"?

Lesbians stare at mens crotches, the same way gay men stare at womens boobs.
Its all about "geez, I wonder what that feels like" syndrome.

I wouldn't worry too much about trying to figure all this out at once. Just be open to potential relationships/exchanges that come your way, if it feels right. Things have a way of sorting themselves out in the long run - so relax and enjoy.