Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sack your government today!
Why would we do this mister Josh?

Well people do you trust all those suits?
I sure as fuck don't!

The peoples choice for the future
Love Josh <3

I wouldn't sack the government in New Zealand. They are OK by me.

New Zealand Approves Marriage Equality

The law passed today on its third and final vote, and it is expected to take effect in four months.

New Zealand’s Parliament approved marriage equality today in the third and final vote required for the legislation’s passage.

Legislators voted 77 to 44 in favor of the bill, and the nation’s governor-general is expected to give it assent, considered a formality. It will take effect within four months, CNN reports.

Louisa Wall, the bill’s chief sponsor, said she is “very proud to be a member of a Parliament that has voted overwhelmingly to give New Zealanders, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, or gender, the right to marry.” In her testimony before the vote, Wall, who is a lesbian, had thanked her “darling” civil union partner, Prue Kapua, for “sharing this journey with me,” The New Zealand Herald notes.

At first I read this as "suck your government today" and I felt like retching, the thought of Mitch McConnell's wrinkly white willy sends a shiver down me spine.

[Image: REBEL-SCUM-star-wars-23-2-club-9346551-500-333.jpg]

I would love to sack our congress over here. I think it's time we get some new, younger minds in congress and senate. Companies get rid of older employees because they want to get someone younger and fresh who will take less pay. Why can't the government take this approach?

I'll be your government from here on out. Thank you.

I don't know about that. What would your top 5 priorities be as my new government and how will you make sure they succeed?

Udabar Wrote:I would love to sack our congress over here. I think it's time we get some new, younger minds in congress and senate. Companies get rid of older employees because they want to get someone younger and fresh who will take less pay. Why can't the government take this approach?

I would like to tie them up IN a huge sack and dump it down a well!!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:I would like to tie them up IN a huge sack and dump it down a well!!!!

Sounds like a good idea, but I think putting them on a wonderful cruise, 5-star dining and entertainment. Then when they are in the middle of the ocean, while they are sleeping all the crew gets into the life boats and then sinks the main ship.

Dumping them in a well, they can just stand on eat others shoulders and crawl out. They may be old, but I think if they put their mind into it they would succeed from getting out.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:I wouldn't sack the government in New Zealand. They are OK by me.

New Zealand Approves Marriage Equality

The law passed today on its third and final vote, and it is expected to take effect in four months.

New Zealand’s Parliament approved marriage equality today in the third and final vote required for the legislation’s passage.

Legislators voted 77 to 44 in favor of the bill, and the nation’s governor-general is expected to give it assent, considered a formality. It will take effect within four months, CNN reports.

It's not just that it their decision making skills that I don't like. And how they only plan for short term.