Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are vers?
Any opinions on versatile guys/ couples? do you prefer them or not prefer them? Are they better at both or just good at them but not really great?

What's that supposed to mean, Eric?

Versatile guys are just guys who are willing and able to give and take, switch roles, and, I suppose, think they are able to perform both functions well enough... (?)

Ghost Wrote:Any opinions on versatile guys/ couples? do you prefer them or not prefer them? Are they better at both or just good at them but not really great?

*applauds world's most confusingly-worded question*

And PA almost has it: the attitude is less of a labor and more of a desire. I enjoy bottoming, but I don't know I would say I'm "better" at it than non-versatile bottoms. I do get compliments when I top, but neither stpdo2 or I are overly experienced, so I'll take that at face value. :biggrin:

I understood your question. Is someone better at topping (for example) because there full time top or better than someone whos vers. Well i think its a mute point as its a case by case situation. Some men are generally bad in bed and you wont know fully until you meet a sensual lover.

Im bottom but i wouldnt say i was better than a vers bottom on anything other than personal merit lol

I prefer the world to be black and or white - all of this middle grey area is distressing....

:tongue: :biggrin:

I have done both top and bottom roles. Taking all the relationships and those two one night stands into consideration I would say I am 80% bottom and 20% top.

Last relationship I was in I was totally top. Others I have been in I have been totally bottom. A few were interesting mixes to varying degrees. It depends on who I am with and how things work out. There are just some guys that the sheer idea of topping them is at best ridiculous there are other guys that would be all wrong on top.

Except the two one night stands, I have been 'blessed' with wonderful, very rewarding sex with my partners. Understand that that is only 6 relationships and two one night stands - thus my experience is limited.

If the love part is good, then the sex is better - or so my limited experiences tell me. Understand I have complex emotions tied in with the act of sex - so its not all about lust and the momentary pleasure, there is also attachments, protective feelings/sense of security/safety and other emotions I can't place a name on.

With the right guy in the right 'roll' a lot of these emotions just feel right and proper and enhance the experience. Even those where we took turns at being one position or another, those secondary and tertiary emotions made it all good. It depends on the partner.

If Counselor's take on your question has any bearing to what you are seeking (Unknown) - I consider myself a much better 'bottom' than a top - I am a naturally submissive/passive type of person, I'm not the 'take charge' sort of person, I'm much better at following than leading...

The first guy i was ever with, was always on at me to top. Like bowyn Aaerrow said in another thread it wouldve been like a poodle mounting a labrador (dont quote me EXACTLY on that!) It really pisses me off now that he wouldnt quit asking, damn fool, its been no problem since then, its been obvious to my partners that I fit into the bottom position. Black & white for me also.

I wonder which one Ghost thinks he is.... more of....?

from now on i will do a better job at wording my questions in a way they are easy to read

i think my issue is i do not reread my question before posting.

Here is my opinion on the matter. For me i think it would depend on the guy but for the most part i have been the dominant one in my relationships with women and women can be quite boring. I want to be the follower and have someone else makes the moves and decision that i always make just to see how the other side of the fence works. I have very limited experience with only two guys. Neither really lasted long but i was not ready for anything at that point in my life. I can say now i am ready to have a relationship and try new things with someone where i dont feel so rushed. The first time i was with a guy i did top and bottom and i equally enjoyed both a lot