Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just telling who needs to know
i have only told who needs to no lyk my family and friends i dont think i am ready to cum out in public yet

Well done on telling family..that is usually the hardest part. I am fully out....family are pissed off. Friends are cool with it. And fuck the public!

aaron Wrote:i have only told who needs to no lyk my family and friends i dont think i am ready to cum out in public yet

That's cool, well done. My mum knows - and some cousins - not told any of the rest of my family YET. But now there's a guy in my life who i luv to bits, I'm thinking it won't be long lol

I hope things go well for aaron and smurlos....it was hard, but to be honest not as hard as you think! Be brave!

Then there are those of us who fear being disowned...

cum in public can be exciting Aaron! lol

spotysocks Wrote:cum in public can be exciting Aaron! lol

utter filth!! and from a mod too!!! :biggrin:

It's your dirty mind wouldi, i just used the words Aaron used so innocentlyWink

spotysocks Wrote:cum in public can be exciting Aaron! lol

it not that i am worried lol i just dont think i am ready yet :tongue:Confusedmile:

spotysocks Wrote:It's your dirty mind wouldi, i just used the words Aaron used so innocentlyWink
it is me not the name RoflRofl