Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally got it figured out!!!
I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who posted on questions I had. I fell in love with a gay man but I'm a woman. And that was a problemSad We were (and still are!!) best friends but I finally figured it out: that's all we can be and that's OK!!!! And I met a new guy about 7 months ago, someone I've known for years actually since high school but reacquainted as adults. And it's GOOD!!!!! I'm with a straight guy who wants me instead of a gay man who deeply and truly loves me as HIS BEST FRIEND...and my karma is good, I have both my best friend on earth and my lover, love of my life I know. The funniest part is, my gay best friend is jealous haha!! He wants to know I still love him too!!! I do, but my boyfriend comes first. So, just a thank you to all of you who kindly said, get over it. I did and it's the best thing I did for myself. So, for all you women out there who are in love with gay men, listen up: FIND A MAN WHO WANTS YOU COMPLETELY!!!! Who loves your vagina and worships it!!!! And keep your gay best friend as I have. It's the most perfect combination and yes, yay!!!

Well its nice to hear that someone has everything going right. I'm glad for you.

Clap

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Well its nice to hear that someone has everything going right. I'm glad for you.

Clap

No not all figured by any means out but I'm on my way. You can't change who you are, even a true love won't. Too many women love in every way gay men bc they have what we want!! Class, taste, education, refinement (at least my Miles does)... But keep looking girls, keep looking! When that man responds to you, there's nothing like that feeling.

Fantastic. Again, I'm glad someone has shit going well for them!

Feel free to share the good karma.

I amSmile Today is my birthday and I got a tattoo from my gay best friend this morning on my wrist and will spend a nice romantic evening with my boyfriend tonight. Yeah, I'm lucky I know. Just wanted to share my good karma and love. Thank you to this forum for helping in many many ways. Oh!! My best friend's surrogate is pregnant...guess what HER name will be?????? Yep, she will carry my nameSmileSmileSmile Karma is good, life is goodKiss3

Glad it worked out. Confusedmile:

And yeah, a straight woman and gay man aren't entirely compatible in bed.

[Image: tumblr_mn5rzjRffo1r5j928o1_400.gif]

Roflmao

yep that's true...thank god for straight men!!!!!!

I'm very happy for you leslie. My closest friend is gay (sadly, closeted - but he isn't kidding anyone!) and our love is platonic (and I wouldn't want it to be anything more) - similar to what it sounds like you have with your gay male friend. Platonic love is something to be cherished.

I can't *believe* someone said the vage-word in a gay forum!

I'll have to pour industrial strength bleach in to my eyes now!

Glad it's worked out for you ion the end though!

Thanks all! Haha industrial bleachBig Grin It's ok to say the V word!! A lot of men like it, and so do a lot of womenSmile and to the person who posted that instagram video, haha yeah, but kinda not, you know?? It's funny, but also a little disturbing. There are funnier ways of dealing with that than just throwing the woman off the bed...just sayin...