Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a very awkward situation with brother some people will find this wrong
well this situation is kinda touchy some people will find it just plain weird/wrong but hear me out 1st.

it happened a year ago on a camping trip with my family, and i just have to get it off my chest its been killing me.

parents had one tent, me and my brother shared one and our girlfriends shared another one (parents didn't want guys and girls together)

im an imsomniac so i dont sleep well so im always the last to fall asleep (when we go camping me and my brother always sleep head to foot always have)

long after everyone is asleep and im laying there eyes closed waiting to sleep, i roll on to my side and open my eyes and there i saw my brother snoring away but his pajama flies had come undone and his erection was inches from my face.

that alone is not really a problem, i bet a few people with siblings has seen the other junk that don't really mean anything, it happens.

i couldn't stop staring, it was amazing, huge at least 9.5 inches, perfect form, wide and rock solid, the kind of dick i could only dream about.

again that isnt really the problem, i mean staring at someone junk isnt a problem, the 2 problems are this..

one, my brother is very straight, he is slightly homophobic, he does not like gay or bi people.

and two, here is where a good number of you will prob not like it.. i could see his penis throbbing and pulsing, i knew he must have been dreaming about having sex with his girlfriend because he was muttering her name every few min, i lay there and watched it throb for at least half hour then from nowhere his abs legs and ass tensed up and his cock slid straight forward into my mouth and he came instantly,

i got a huge load of cum in my mouth, i never intended that to happen it was a huge shock to me, i swallowed it. it was so hot to me. after he came he started doing this little mini thrusts, basically fucking my mouth, i didn't move i didn't want him to wake up to see this, he might get the wrong idea so i just let him use me in his sleep, he came a second time before he stopped not as much as the 1st load, the 1st over was huge.

i didn't sleep that night i just lay there looking at the dick thinking about what happened to me, i loved it, the next morning he was saying to his girl, "i had the best dream about you".

we have been on many camping trips since then and never has anything like that happened again, i guess it was 1 in a billion, i never told anyone what happened that night and to this day i get hard when i see my brother.

lately i have been debating telling him what happened, i never intended any of it to happen it was all just,,, an accident i guess

should i do it? should i tell him what happened? or should i let him stay in the dark about it?

I don't think it's necessary...

Incest is wrong.... do what you want, its your life.

That was nice,

I would never tell your brother,

I think this is one of those things that is worth suppressing...

It's fine to have that fantasy, but don't tell him, it will not end well.

Liar troll.

Wade Wrote:Liar troll.

lol that's what i thought xD

i did kind of start thinking that when the story 'climaxed'

Lilitu Wrote:i did kind of start thinking that when the story 'climaxed'

Funny, I thought that when I saw 9.5 inch cock.

It's a poorly written incestuous erotic fantasy that this guy is getting off with by convincing people it's real. It's absurd.

I don't see incest wrong, when these are two guys who cannot reproduce. However I think you should keep quiet. He either won't believe you or will get angry, if you said he's homophobic. Don't spoil your relationships with your brother because of this accident.

That's what i thought, but gave him the benefit of the doubt... hmm, not sure