Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice on meeting up with someone
hey, this is my first post. need some help/advice. i met this guy on fabguys and he said he was 18 (same age as me) so we get talking on kik and says he can meet today and he actually doesn't live to far from me but then he tells me that hes actually 16 which kinda has me worried. i know that 16 is the legal age and he does seem legit but i am unsure weather to meat him or not, need some help on weather i should meet him. i have already told him im weary but he still keeps sayings its fine. should i meet him ?

Write a list of reasons for me why you shouldn't

2 years is nothing but the law is the law buddy - an alternative is does his parents know that he is gay and that he has a date in mind with someone very near to his age ? but if they are not involved then the law and its minions can make money if you get reported god forbid - but dont give them the chance - that is the absolute worse case scenario though = i really hate to be a kill joy

matty7 Wrote:2 years is nothing but the law is the law buddy - an alternative is does his parents know that he is gay and that he has a date in mind with someone very near to his age ? but if they are not involved then the law and its minions can make money if you get reported god forbid - but dont give them the chance - that is the absolute worse case scenario though = i really hate to be a kill joy

Sorry, but this is completely irrelevant to the OPs situation.

Both parties are 16 or older (Unless the OP has an inkling that the potential date is lying about being 16 and is actually under age)
Assuming the OP is not a teacher, policeman or guardian with parental control over the potential date, then there is absolutely nothing illegal in meeting and/or having physical contact.

To the OP.

The decision to meet him is yours to make, and really no one else's.

My only advice would be to ask yourself how you would feel if this guy is at your school/college, or knows some of your friends or even siblings? If you walk past him in the street, and you are with your family, how would you react if he came up to say hello?

Are you planning on this being a "date" or fun only, as that changes the dynamic of what advice you will get here.

What I will say is this: The fact that you are even asking for advice on the forum tells me that your not 100% sure if this is something you want to do (for whatever reason) If your not sure right now, and feel like your being pressured to meet, then don't. Chat more, get more comfortable with him then make the decision.

If he's for real, and all is above board, then waiting another week wont matter.

Just because you meet doesn't mean you have to have sex, does it? Can't you just have a coffee or something to eat and talk? 16 might be the legal age, but he is still very young, what is the hurry for jumping into something sexual? Slow down a bit.

Agreed. Take you time about meeting him and be VERY cautious about meAting him. Be sure, if you do meet, that it is in a public place in the daytime and that there is no alcohol involved. Much better to get together for lunch and a walk than dinner and a movie.

If sex does come up, be certain that you both know about being safe and responsible.
I bid NO Trump!

You're worried about 2 years age difference? That's ridiculous.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Your both very young and sexually charged. I say play safe and fuck like rabbits.

He's already lied about his age once, how do you know hes not younger and naturally looks a bit older? I wouldn't even be questioning this personally and would just walk away. Anyone can seem legit with the right communication.

meridannight Wrote:You're worried about 2 years age difference? That's ridiculous.

Not ridiculous when the guy in question has already lied about his age. I'd be very wary. He could easily be even younger.