Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he cheating on me?
Okay guys so I have been in a relationship with this guys for about a year and a half. I fell madly in love with him and I hope that he is also madly in love with me. I know he really cares about me, but I am not sure he loves me.

Anyway, yesterday morning when I woke up in his house (we sleep together sometimes) I found a used condom by his side of the bed near my clothes. I didn't ask him about it immediately because I thought o shit one of the sexually active people in my house must have accidentally put it near my clothes and it got caught in my clothes some how (I didn't want to believe he used it).

I asked everyone in my house about their condom usage; my parents said they never used a condom, and my sister said she said she never had sex in the house and the last time she used a condom was two months ago. There are also no condoms in my house. There is no way possible that it came from my house or from me.

I told him I found a used condom, but I didn't accuse him of anything. He automatically said it wasn't his. He wouldn't cheat (reasonable response). He is being super nice to me now (weird response). Idk Sad

Is there any plausible way the condom might have gotten there if he didn't use it? And I guess I wonder why you didn't pursue it further - my questions would have been, If it isn't yours then whose is it? Where did it come from?
I guess you need to decide if you really want to know, or just want to let it go and hope things work out.

NO ONE would want to admit to a used condom, a potential cheater or a family member.
I dont know how your family is, if they hate gays it may be a plant :S
I would use my own judge of character and try to look at every detail and make two hypothesis about how the condom got there but I wouldn't do something rash with ought near concrete evidence. Him being nice to you is not exactly odd behavior but at least it shows he still likes you.

Is there someone in his house who possibly could have had sex in his room? I know this is a bizarre question! You must have a long conversation with him. Be calm (I know it's hard in cases like this - but it's not impossible). Tell him that faithfulness is important to you. Kindly ask him to explain how the condom has appeared in his room. Don't make hasty decisions and consider well his explanation before you decide how to react.