Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm lesbian but I want to date men
Being a lesbian sucks , I'm lonely , I can't meet anyone , no women ever hit on me just only men , so I'm thinking why not give men a chance , I'm not attracted to men but I don't want to be alone so I want to date them .
Should I date men until I find a woman or just to help with loneliness ?

Where are you looking? If a gay man asked you the same question what would you tell him about dating women ?

Borg69 Wrote:Where are you looking? If a gay man asked you the same question what would you tell him about dating women ?

I tried gay bars and I'm giving up I can't meet any women my age that are gay it's either I just be someone's sexual experiment or nothing at all and I want more than that .

Anonymous Wrote:Should I date men until I find a woman or just to help with loneliness ?
And people say romance is dead.

It will only fill the void for a short time.
If you just want to fill the loneliness for a short time,It might work.
However you are who you are, and would that be fair to the guy?
It's your conscious.

JimmyEcho Wrote:It will only fill the void for a short time.
If you just want to fill the loneliness for a short time,It might work.
However you are who you are, and would that be fare to the guy?
It's your conscious.
I'll just tell him I'm celibate

When you're lonely, having friends helps as much as having dates. When a guy hits on you, tell him you like girls and would love to hang out. Tell him you two can hit on women together!

Anonymous Wrote:Should I date men until I find a woman or just to help with loneliness ?

no. unless you think you could have sex with men? you'll just be a prick tease. sorry but that's low. you know you don't want anything more, but you feel lonely, women aren't giving you attention (are you giving them any attention?) so your answer to this situation is to date men? that's childish.

meridannight Wrote:no. unless you think you could have sex with men? you'll just be a prick tease. sorry but that's low. you know you don't want anything more, but you feel lonely, women aren't giving you attention (are you giving them any attention?) so your answer to this situation is to date men? that's childish.

I've tried to get women and they play stupid games I give them my number they don't call they just act like they don't care and I have met two lesbians that did this .
No I can't have sex with men I don't have the sexual attraction to do the act or even get aroused for the act of sex .

Anonymous Wrote:I've tried to get women and they play stupid games I give them my number they don't call they just act like they don't care and I have met two lesbians that did this .
No I can't have sex with men I don't have the sexual attraction to do the act or even get aroused for the act of sex .

well this is irrelevant seeing as you have zero sexual attraction for men. you're not gonna be less lonely by dating men who want to do you while you'd really be hanging out with the women, while leading the guys on. you'll still be as lonely as you are now.

i don't know much about lesbians or how they hook up, but i am finding it difficult to believe all of them play games like that. it might be the way you're trying to hook up, or where you find these women that might be the problem. sure there must be other lesbians who want what you do.