Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you ever feel like everyone's doing it except you?
Just asking I feel this way when I look for it I just don't do it in the end but I know people who do it everyday.

Define "it"

Sex I dont know if that word is allowed but whatever
I dont know I just feel insecure I guess I wanna party and have fun but I feel like people who don't care about that are having that but people like me don't get that I almost did but it didn't happen.
Like at the same time I know I shouldn't care but I secretly do want to party and have fun but I duno I feel like I do want that but its like looked down upon to want that but its like people who pretend to not want that do get it but I duno I feel like I want that but I duno.
I feel its wrong to want to PNP and have sex but yet I do crave that I met people who do that yet when I want that people call me out on it like I'm not chosen to have that fun. Like they have their own club or something.

Firebrand123 Wrote:Sex I dont know if that word is allowed but whatever

Dude you should see some of the nasty explicit talk that goes on here. We're all big girls here

Quote:I feel its wrong to want to PNP and have sex but yet I do crave that I met people who do that yet when I want that people call me out on it like I'm not chosen to have that fun. Like they have their own club or something.

Then form your own Super Sex Club and don't invite them.

Dear OP.

You need to get fucked and fucked hard and often.

The reason that other people seem to be 'doing it' everyday is because they probably are.

I'm not saying don't be choosy.....but the only way to get to Carnegie Hall is to practise.

One night stands aren't for everyone. It's ok to wait for a more meaningful connection.

Well, but, for the most part, everyone else IS doing "it" except me!

But, then again, I'm pushing 70… What's *your* excuse?

Quote:Just asking I feel this way when I look for it I just don't do it in the end but I know people who do it everyday.

Quote:[SIZE="3"]Sex I dont know if that word is allowed but whatever
I dont know I just feel insecure I guess I wanna party and have fun but I feel like people who don't care about that are having that but people like me don't get that I almost did but it didn't happen.
Like at the same time I know I shouldn't care but I secretly do want to party and have fun but I duno I feel like I do want that but its like looked down upon to want that but its like people who pretend to not want that do get it but I duno I feel like I want that but I duno.
I feel its wrong to want to PNP and have sex but yet I do crave that I met people who do that yet when I want that people call me out on it like I'm not chosen to have that fun. Like they have their own club or something.[/SIZE]

I've noticed something that is almost always true about people who write or say things like this.

They are always diverting attention from from problems that are all their own and trying to make it look like the entire world is at fault or that they are being excluded from all the fun of life by some worldwide conspiracy against people like themselves.

Firebrand123 Wrote:I dont know I just feel insecure I guess I wanna party and have fun but I feel like people who don't care about that are having that but people like me don't get that I almost did but it didn't happen. Like at the same time I know I shouldn't care but I secretly do want to party and have fun but I duno I feel like I do want that but its like looked down upon to want that but its like people who pretend to not want that do get it but I duno I feel like I want that but I duno.

No offense meant, but I could sort of feel my brain starting to drip out of my ears by the time I got to the end of that. Smile

Wanting sex is fine. Not wanting sex is fine. Wanting and not wanting sex is a bit problematic. Understandable, but problematic. Because either you're having sex or you aren't. Is it "looked down upon" by some people? Definitely. I think those people are wrong, personally. I think sex is awesome.

Quote:I feel its wrong to want to PNP and have sex but yet I do crave that I met people who do that yet when I want that people call me out on it like I'm not chosen to have that fun. Like they have their own club or something.

In a sense, we do have our own club. (Those of us having sex, that is. I'm not talking PnP in the drug sense.) We go where those-who-have-sex go, be it real life or online. We initiate contact, and respond to contact, and find people we'd like to have sex with. And that's true whether you're hooking up with someone new every hour, or looking for somebody to exclusively date. But the positive thing is that everybody has an open invite to the sex-having club. Smile The door is open for anybody who wants to come in.

Lex

I don't think you should want sex just because you feel everyone else is doing it. You should want it when you want it. If you don't feel like pursuing casual sex, so be it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.