Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy/Son fetish
Hey all. Thought I might start a topic here which some might not agree with as I know it is a taboo subject at times(which I think is silly at this point).

I am 27. Ever since I can remember I have been attracted to older masculine men. After some years of therapy I have realised it may have stemmed from my father not being there for me growing up. Yeah I know how many times have you all heard this before?

I have a lot of work to do on my feelings towards my past and that I intend to do. I am not the type who wants a Daddy to look after me. I am genuinely attracted to guys like 35 plus. I would love to call my partner(he is 37 by the way) Daddy while having sex but we are not long enough together for that and I don't know if he will be cool with it just yet or at all. Why do i like this, it must stem from my past. I don't wanna actually have sex with my Dad now although as a kid growing up I often masturbated thinking about him. He used play with himself in our sitting room and touch himself under his jeans and when I would walk in see a clear visible bulge(I think he was well hung and always horny).

I hate the fact that people always ask me why do you fancy older guys... I mean everyone is different can we not just accept that and move on. How could I not be attracted to older guys? They get better looking with age and besides that have so much more life experience and sexual experience to bring to the table. I have always found sex with guys my own age just dull and not for me, never any chemistry there for me.

I used to date a guy who I would call Daddy all the time. It was the best sex ever. We explored a lot together. We role played Daddy coming home to a messy house and punishing me sexually for that. Or roleplayed a coach and player scenario. And many more which were insanely horny. Sometime he would read me bed time storied too which was amazing. I still masturbate thinking about that guy which sucks because the relationship itself was too destructive.

Would love to hear peoples stories both sexual and non sexual, opinions and thoughts :-)

I'm attracted to older hairy guys myself.

I have no interest in calling anybody except my biological father daddy, though. The idea of doing it during sex amuses me, but it be a turn off. I don't want to think about my dad while doing it Big Grin

Fantasies change over time. Eventually you will reach an age where you will be in the "Daddy" category. What happens then? (smile)...

Fantasies are a good thing (in most cases),, so enjoy them when you can but don't make it a deal-breaker when it comes to having a relationship.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I say go for it.

My grandparents called one another mummy and daddy all the time and I can guarantee that neither of them wanted to fuck their own parent.

stephen87 Wrote:I hate the fact that people always ask me why do you fancy older guys... I mean everyone is different can we not just accept that and move on.

Honestly? It's none of their business. I'd just deflect the questions with a shrug and a grin and a "I just do". Or something along those lines. As you said, everyone's different and liking older men is not an unusual preference.

stephen87 Wrote:I used to date a guy who I would call Daddy all the time. It was the best sex ever. We explored a lot together. We role played Daddy coming home to a messy house and punishing me sexually for that. Or roleplayed a coach and player scenario. And many more which were insanely horny. Sometime he would read me bed time storied too which was amazing.

Daddy fetish is also a very -common- fetish. There's nothing wrong with it, and nothing abnormal about it. If it's what you want, go for it, yeah?

I personally don't have a "daddy fetish" per-se. But I have always preferred men quite a bit older than myself and.... since I've been with Gideon, I've come to greatly appreciate the "coddling" aspect (not 24/7, but when it's needed or desired) of the D/s (dominant/submissive) dynamic. So, I can appreciate what you're saying about both the D/s aspect (authority aspect) as well as the coddling aspect of the Daddy fetish as well.

Rareboy Wrote:My grandparents called one another mummy and daddy all the time and I can guarantee that neither of them wanted to fuck their own parent.

That's different though!!!
Isn't it?? :redface:

I've had more than one younger guy approach me. I don't have any trouble hooking up, or even getting into a relationship, with a younger guy. But I do insist on entering the relationship on as close to equal footing as possible. I'm not interested in "playing daddy" or having a "son" to "train" or "discipline". Not deriding the concept, it's just not for me.

It sounds like you've found what works for you, and you at least seem to be finding some guys who fulfill what you like to some degree. I've said in the past that if you find out you only really get off when rolling around in a wading pool full of vanilla pudding, you shouldn't try to figure out what went wrong in your upbringing. You should just figure out the best place to put the wading pool, and find out where you can get vanilla pudding at a discount. Smile

Lex

Hey,
Oh we are talking about daddies? Let me be your guide my friend Big Grin
I usually only hook up with people 35+ and I like hairy older man. I don't have the fetish of being in like daddy/son dynamics or fantasies (although I have others), but I know that when I see an older man I get excited.

Just do whatever you feel like and be comfortable with it. Don't get annoyed if people ask you about it, just say BECAUSE!... honestly it's not their business. See don't think about what other people think, because you will only try to justify your reasons, and that's a waste of time... meanwhile you could have been rocking a daddy up and down Tongue

Quote:Fantasies change over time. Eventually you will reach an age where you will be in the "Daddy" category. What happens then? (smile)...
[MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION], tbh I think about that sometimes. I know things change over time, but I'm not sure if I'll change to dating younger guys when I'm a "daddy, or date guys with one foot in the grave :biggrin:

Rareboy Wrote:My grandparents called one another mummy and daddy all the time and I can guarantee that neither of them wanted to fuck their own parent.

Cuddly Wrote:That's different though!!!
Isn't it?? :redface:

You never know, yeah? *LOL*

Thank you all for responses. Well my current boyfriend is 37 which is the youngest I have ever had but don't really feel like there is a huge age gap. We just get on really well which is nice, often with older guys I have had previous relationships with I didn't click with them. I hope some day I can call him Daddy when we play(no one gets hurt right) otherwise I feel our relationship is quiet equal. Well he does cook a lot for me and but that is in his nature anyway Smile Jeez I miss him terribly been a few weeks since I saw him.

I have to admit. The thoughts of s guy acting as my Daddy and like tucking me into bed and reading me stories is both horny and endearing. Then after that some play Smile I guess what I like a lot about these situations is I have not had them as a kid and roleplaying them out is pretty sweet and leads to very horny kinky sex Shakin