Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asking your date to be your boyfriend
i was just wondering.....

if you like the guy you are dating a lot and wish to take it to the next level (become boyfriends), how do i tell him?

i know asking "will you be my boyfriend? " seems too direct. (or maybe it isn't?).

i was wondering if there is a more appropriate way to ask him?

@sry i'm a dating noob asking noob qns@

Oftentimes,, these things simply go unsaid and the budding relationship takes it's own course without a verbal contract being enacted.

However,,,,

If you and your prospective boyfriend want to take the old fashioned route,,,, the recommended solution would be to take your prospective boyfriend on a romantic date,, and when alone,, give him a small present (something that is personal of yours like a necklace, ring, pin, etc.) and ask him to become your "steady boyfriend". A small bouquet of flowers would also be a nice thing to give when asking your love-interest to become your boyfriend.

Best Wishes,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Anonymous Wrote:i know asking "will you be my boyfriend? " seems too direct. (or maybe it isn't?).

Honestly I'd be flattered Wink

Is this your second date, or your 50th date? Have you had sex yet?

Have you considered getting a friend of his to deliver a note that says "Do you want to be my boyfriend? Check Yes or No."

Warning: He might try to look cool in front of all his friends by throwing down the letter going "Yucky." That just means he likes you too.

If all else fails, just tackle him down, and noogie him into submission until he agrees to be your boyfriend.

if someone sent me a valentine's day card and asked: "will you be my valentine?"

it goes without saying that he wouldn't mind being my boyfriend as well

Hey you!

You stole my sack!

It's hard for us to get serious about guys who use the anonymous option for stupid ass questions like this.

I guess you might need to define some terms here. What does "boyfriend" mean? Do you want to be exclusive? If so, you might need to bring that up.

Lex

maybe we need to do a forum strictly for gay men who wear sacks over their heads. They can talk to each other about being more honest and open with each other.