Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do older guys likes me??
Why do older guys likes me more than younger guys?

I keep getting older guys chatting me up, I'm not sure what do to do. I mean some older guys I do fancy but not any older than 35, should i try going out on a date with one of them or what? The last guy to chat me up was 28...

I'm not sure what to do guys??

:confused::confused:

Six years isn't such a big difference, Sweets... You might enjoy the company of an older lad. That's my opinion, but then maybe you're looking for someone younger than you???

Oh my word, you poor darling. Yes twenty-eight is old, very, very old indeed.

:redface:

Na I think an older guy may be what I need at the moment, I need some guidness in my life. Younger guys don't do much for me they are to immutre for me..

Maybe I'm letting older guys in more than other aged guys because of that..

Yes, Sweets, that's also what I think... You need someone a bit more mature and maybe a little fatherly...?

Indeed, but saying that I am a little scared of wanting that PA.

I've just made two new friends one is 28 I think and the other which nothing will happen with because hes in his 50's lol! buy I like him as a good friend...

Your friends can be any age you wish.... so can your partners as long as they are over 18!!!Confusedmile:

Think of "Harold and Maud", if you've ever come across that movie... (Hal Ashby)

Dude, we've all asked that quesiton at some point. Like, seriously. But at least they do like you, it'd be a helluva lot more depressing if noone liked you full stop. Fact is, young people are still looking for the unreachable in themselves, older (if you can relaly use that expression for a guy who's 28...) guys are looking for the unreachable in YOU.

A more flattering concept than them finding it is hard to find...

And sometimes they do reach. They guy before the last guy i was with (but i never slept with him - at HIS behest!!) was with was well into his 50s, and he's the only guy i've ever known who showed the same sense of romance that permeates all my ideas. Plus he paid for me all night. Gold-diggers are like sluts, but WAY smarter :tongue::tongue:

See if you can't have some fun. You'll meet some really fantastic people who have a lot to say and lot you can learn from. You never know, you might even get a free dinner out of it.

Right readinfg the above post back, i want to emphasise my comments about gold-digging are sarcastic in their enitrety.

Haven't see the film but I have seen some photos of that film hehe the guy looks stranger than the older women lol!

I'm finding it hard to let go at the moment, as I'm feeling unsure about things. One thing I can't do is have a parter older than my parents just doesn't feel right that lol!

My last boyfriend mess with my head....