Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do we always wake up with a hard on ?
why is it every morning guys wake up with a hard on ?

i'm sure i dont dream about sex every night but i can guarantee every single morning there he is pleased to see me solid as a rock, i could have knocked nails in with him this morning and i only had 3 hours sleep after working nights, occasionaly i might just need to pee really bad but the rest of the time he wont go down unless i give him a helping hand which is a fair start to the morning in my eyes Wink . im sure every guy is the same but i just wondered wot caused it - not that im complaining !!!! i even buy him a christmas pressie every year for all the special times he's given me :biggrin:

think we need Princalbertofb and Smurlos on this thread seen as you 2 have been the experts in the other penis threads lately brothers.

Matty.

lol, its true. Every bloody morning, it doesn't matter how I feel. Its like its giving me a standing ovation for waking up, but won't sit down til I give it a stroke. Oh well, it makes getting up in the morning one of the best moments of the day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_p...tumescence

Though, I think there is an interesting little tidbit in this article. During sleep when our bladders become full, it stimulates the penis to go erect. One reason might be a function that keeps us from pissing ourselves in bed since its harder (excuse the pun) to pee when you have an erection.

I would personally go for the explanation that during our sleep, our minds is set free from the control we have during our waking time... and that therefore the probably very reptilian reflexes come back to the surface and trigger off responses like sexual readiness. It could also be a combination of factors. Maybe the sexual fantasies and thought we have during the day are more repressed and dreaming makes these come to the fore, thus stimulating the parts of the brain that control erection. Also other organs are at rest, thus needing less blood supplies.

[COLOR="Purple"]Hope no one is complaining Twak though it can sometimes wake one up if ya roll on over it Wink2

I do think that it can have something to do with ones health also as when I was shooting up with chemo my woody disappeared... glad to have him back Luvkiss [/COLOR]

I thought U couldn't sleep with a HARD-ON? only a light on!

Stuart Wrote:I thought U couldn't sleep with a HARD-ON? only a light on!

[COLOR="Purple"]
OMG Lol2 the first WOODY joke ever Lol2

Remybussi
[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:Hope no one is complaining Twak though it can sometimes wake one up if ya roll on over it Wink2

I do think that it can have something to do with ones health also as when I was shooting up with chemo my woody disappeared... glad to have him back Luvkiss

Yes most certainly something to do with medication... or some types of medication... Maybe anti-depressants also act in reducing a woody...???

Indeed, they can reduce more than an erection :frown:

i just finished a 2 week course of anti-inflamatory tablets the size of missiles and you would have thought they would have done something to dampen his spirit ( i mean - their job is to reduce swelling !! ) couldnt be more wrong - every morning its there hard steel wanting some tlc, and many times during the day if im honest but thats cos i think about sex a little bit too much and if i get bored my mind wanders and before i know it my shorts are under pressure

Matty, surely the point of the anti-inflamatory medicine is to get rid of the swelling where it is NOT wanted and not normal. Swelling of your genitalia is perfectly normal functioning, in my opinion. I think most anti-inflamatories make the blood flow better, thus carrying the stagnant blood from the places where it has accumulated; Better blood flow, better erections, I think.