Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking at other guys...
Me again Smile

When me and my boyfriend go out on drives (whether there is a point to it or not) he is always saying things like 'wow, he was cute' or 'hot' etc.
I do occasionally but not all the time, i mainly do it to see his reaction ;D!

... But anyway, i was just wondering weather it is normal for guys in relationships to check out other guys and making it so obvious?

Cheers Big Grin x

Its human nature to comment and find yourself attracted or find someone attractive, hot or cute.. Saying it doesn't mean anything. I'd rather it be open...

However if one of you acted on it... Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Of course and why not? It's a fun game that PA and I play often. At the end of it all we both know which side our bread is buttered and admiring other people's outward appearances does nothing to undermine our feelings or commitments to each other.

The only time I can see this being a problem for anyone is if their relationship is a bit shaky anyway.

However, if he is ALWAYS passing comment you might want to think about introducing other topics of conversation, because I can see this one becoming rather dull rather quickly. Wink

Yeah, totally agree with Marshlander. It's only human to admire the scenery. It's ridiculous to think that just because you are in a relationship with someone that instantly all other people cease to be attractive. Window shopping is fine, just don't touch the merchandise.

I do it all the time.

I even go up to people and tell them they're attractive.

My boyfriend just worries that i'll say it to the wrong person one day.
But he's fine with it.

Cool, thanks guys Big Grin x

i do it all the time, its especially embarassing when im on a driving lesson and see a guy walking around with his top off. i cant remember how many times ive heard my driving teacher say 'eyes on the road Jamie'.