Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience or lack there of issue+I am a virgin
So, yeah confession time, thought I'd tell everyone how inexperienced I was; which was shocking to some people I have talked to online, given my age. I have never had a physical relationship before, more specifically I've never kissed anyone before, I've never had sex -intercourse- with a man or woman haven’t cuddled/held/touched, my one exception is giving a blowjob once to my straight friend, who, yes, is definitely straight. Unless that counts as loss of virginity (most people I talked to said no), I haven’t lost it; and have done nothing else really. I have had emotional relationships before, but only a couple. I won't bitch anymore about it, what happens, happens.

And two random opinions to add: (thoughts I had that I didn't want to forget to write down.)

A. Dr. House (Hugh Laurie) is the hottest male celebrity alive imo, or maybe it the character house that I find so sexy.
B. Freddy Mercury is the only man that could look good wearing suspenders.

I'm not sure why that should shock some people. It seems to say more about them than it does about you.

It is SO weird hearing someone say that Hugh Laurie is a hot male celebrity. I suppose we Brits see him in a completely different light Rolleyes

Let me one up you, I am a few years older than you, and I have done even less in terms of sexual contact and relationships. Things happen differently for different people. You shouldn't be too worried about the fact you are a virgin, someday you'll find someone with whom can experience the joys of sex.
Anyway, don't let lack of experience prevent you from trying. Good things come to those who wait.

You are not alone for I too have yet to relinquish what some may refer to as the v card. It seems to be a permanent fixture! But such is life one can only suppose relief eventually comes so its best not to worry, eh?

If it helps, I knew I was bisexual since my early teens but apart from a few blowjobs I gave out I never lost my cherry til I was about 25.

Im now 32 and top only but I never gave anal to anyone til I after I lost my virginity to a guy I lived with in a house share who turned out to be gay and he told me he fancied me and it just happened.

Dont rush into it and only do it if you feel its right I have some gay friends who just slept with a random guy the first time and I dont think that would have been right for me but you will have to decide for yourself.

Thanks for the comments, helps to have other people similar. Yeah I mean Im not to worried about it, but if it comes it would be nice. Sure would beat going solo.

Marshlander:I don't know exactly what it is with Hugh that I like so much (maybe the confidence in his character, and the +100 charisma points) could have something to do with the way he looks after he hasn't shaved for a few days.

When I watch a show or movies I don't really look at the names of actors/actresses, I just say "You know, Its that guy that played that other character in another show/movie". Then I seen some of the interviews of the characters on Hulu and it was quite shocking to me that he was English, I mean it never comes out in speach in any of the episodes (guess thats why they call it acting). Adding to that his tone of voice is quite different in each.

I hate to stir it up in this cosy little corner (actually I enjoy doing so!) but I have been an absolute slut most of my life and have enjoyed every moment of it. I am now monogamous because I have found the man I love and he prefers it that way. I have never found monogamy a problem, it just wasn't necessary till now (now = the last 13 years). But I do have a problem with celibacy personally. I just can't do celibacy. So spare a thought for us poor sluts.

PS I can't get my head round your view of Laurie and Mercury. I like Hugh Laurie but he's about as sexy as Woody Allen. And while I agree that Freddy Mercury looked OK in suspenders, don't you think David Beckham would look even better!?