Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set up relationship
I'm being set up.

I have a friend who is gay. He's... not my type, and is strictly off bounds because he came out when he was going out with my best girlfriend. Which is a whole drama on it's own.

Anyway, last night I found out that another friend is trying to hook us up. Niether of us are interested in eachother, well, I'm DEFINATELY not interested in him. He's my friend and that's about it. I'm not gagging for a man in my life, I'm perfectly fine being single right now. He's not. All anyone has heard is 'I'm lonely, I want a boyfriend,' it's getting to be a tad repetitive.

The person who's setting us uays we should give it a try. She doesn't think it would destroy ur friendship... she's not thinking enough obviously. She's refusing to stop, what the heck do I do?

I say you smack a bitch! And by that of course I mean sit her down and calmly talk to her and explain that you simply are not interesting and no matter what meddling and prodding she does it will only cause issues and stress.

She's obviously using you to displace an immense sense of failure in her own life :tongue:

You have to tell her and have to make her accept it. She may be cross with you for a few days, but you can't let her use you as a personal project. Good luck!

MegaFullbuster Wrote:I say you smack a bitch! And by that of course I mean sit her down and calmly talk to her and explain that you simply are not interesting and no matter what meddling and prodding she does it will only cause issues and stress.

I'm so glad you explained your first sentence because it sounded immensely disrespectful otherwise.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk