Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubbing/Bars...
[COLOR="Red"]Hello, is there anyone who has been to the Pink Rooms in Swindon, Wiltshire?

I am kind of interested in going sometime, but pretty unsure of what to expect to be honest.

[/COLOR]

I dont live anywhere near there so cant say, but me and a friend is hoping to go to one sometime this week for the first time and not sure how its going to be. :eek:

[COLOR="Red"]I hope you have a good time, let me know what it's like?

I used to live in Devon until last year....Can be a 'long' way from anywhere! lol[/COLOR]

we have 1 gay club thats very popular in our country, lots of cute guys there, unfortunately they only like same cute guys :/ being gay is hard >___>

I can say from experience being straight is hard as well XD

YipeeKiYay Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]I hope you have a good time, let me know what it's like?

I used to live in Devon until last year....Can be a 'long' way from anywhere! lol[/COLOR]

Yea, i will let you know if it goes ahead, kinda hard though coz both working different times and stuff. :frown:
Devon is far out from other places and have to get a car, train, bus etc to get to other towns, but where i am is not to bad i guess. Confusedmile:

Gabbyboy Wrote:we have 1 gay club thats very popular in our country, lots of cute guys there, unfortunately they only like same cute guys :/ being gay is hard >___>

Well, to me i would think a guy is handsome by the way he is all together. WinkConfusedmile:

I dance like Whitney Houston in "I wanna dance with Somebody" video, whenever i'm in bars/clubs Roflmao

Gabbyboy Wrote:I dance like Whitney Houston in "I wanna dance with Somebody" video, whenever i'm in bars/clubs Roflmao

I cant dance, so just get drunk and try to dance. :tongue:

*If you can't dance, just slide...*

and if can't slide just flop around like I do Smile