Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship??
Hi Im still new either in this forum or in gay world . I have never been in a relationship and have been looking for it but never found the right guy . However Im asian , anybody can share the experience to me ? or maybe anyone interested in me , as Im still 18 and virgin ? lol kidding .

Hello, Welcome to the fourm! Smile

experience i did have was with this guy i was dating online for 6 months, It was really hard and confusing cause i was pouring out my heart but he really didn't seem to care so for now i try to keep away from realtionships and stuff like that, i'd rather focus on my life and friends Smile

I hope you find that specail someone! Smile

Welcome to the site and i happen to love asians lol.

SleepTalker Wrote:Welcome to the site and i happen to love asians lol.

really ? and what are you ? mind to chat via email ? hehe

Xandor Wrote:I happen to think Asians are hot. :biggrin: Welcome to the site, and I hope that you find that someone special. Confusedmile:

Hi Smile
thanks for you interest in asians lol .
have you found your someone special ?Smile

EscenaBarbie Wrote:Hello, Welcome to the fourm! Smile

experience i did have was with this guy i was dating online for 6 months, It was really hard and confusing cause i was pouring out my heart but he really didn't seem to care so for now i try to keep away from realtionships and stuff like that, i'd rather focus on my life and friends Smile

I hope you find that specail someone! Smile

so you had never met with your boyfriend while you were dating ?
but its so nice you could keep the relation for 6months and can find that someone special !
its so hard to find one Sad

and what do you guys think about online relationship ? do you think will it work ?

Xandor Wrote:**Laughs** Well, I thought I did. I met Michael a while back, we moved in together, it was OK for about 6 months the he started doing drugs, heavy drinking, he became very abusive to me and eventually threw me out of our apartment, leaving me with nothing. So I'm on the rebound. I'm taking a break for a while before I get into another relationship. Confusedmile:

In regards to your later post about online relationships, I think they can work if given the time and attention needed for such a thing. The thing is, it can't JUST be an online relationship. You of course will want to eventually meet in person. So, one thing csan lead to another. Confusedmile:

and if may I know , how old was your boyfriend ? and are you really 41yo already ? lol
thats a scary relationship actually , I hope I never get such a boyfriend .

But as Im an asian , but I wish to find a westerner boyfriend , do you think its possible ? and of course if I find any , it will be difficult to meet in person as the distance is so far away . I really hope someday I can be loved and love a western guys Sad

Xandor Wrote:LOL yeah, I'm really 41. I'll be 42 on November 3. A lot of westerners find Asians to be attractive. I've never had an Asian boyfriend, but that's only because there aren't a lot of gay asians in my area. You'll find the right guy. Be ever-vigilant. Don't just be a part of this site. Join other sites as well. Expand your horizons. You'll meet someone, I'm sure. Confusedmile:

any recomendation which sites that have active members ? it seems that you have a lot of experiences about dating , dont you? lol

Xandor Wrote:With age, comes wisdom. Wink I'll PM you a list of sites in a few minutes.

Got your email already but unfortunately I have insufficient post to reply PM , too bad . but anyway , can I see your facebook ? just send me your email thru PM Smile